Occasional Contributor

Have you tried this? What are the Pros and Cons? Tell me all about it my pretty friends...

Respected Contributor
Are you an independent distributor?
Respected Contributor
All of the pictures I've seen of it don't look very good. They are very spider-y looking. Not a look I like.
Super Contributor

I haven't used other fiber mascaras, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I got mine a couple of weeks ago and I love it. I find it easy to use, easy to remove, and it's stays -- it doesn't flake at all. It makes my lashes noticeably longer, and what I really love is that the curl stays in my lashes. I've curled my lashes forever, but no mascara (not even waterproof) seemed to hold the curl for me. For me, it's a thumbs-up.

Janice

Respected Contributor
On 5/13/2014 Jangroomer said:

I haven't used other fiber mascaras, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I got mine a couple of weeks ago and I love it. I find it easy to use, easy to remove, and it's stays -- it doesn't flake at all. It makes my lashes noticeably longer, and what I really love is that the curl stays in my lashes. I've curled my lashes forever, but no mascara (not even waterproof) seemed to hold the curl for me. For me, it's a thumbs-up.

Janice

Isn't it kind of pricey? I think I saw on one of the consultant's sites $29.

Super Contributor

BellaCarro, yes, you're right --- it is pricey at $29. A friend of mine sells it, though, and keeps the mascara in stock, so I don't have to pay shipping and handling, and can get it right away. Considering I'm waiting nearly 2 weeks on an order from QVC right now, I like the fact that I can get the product right away. Smiley Happy

Janice

Respected Contributor
On 5/13/2014 Jangroomer said:

BellaCarro, yes, you're right --- it is pricey at $29. A friend of mine sells it, though, and keeps the mascara in stock, so I don't have to pay shipping and handling, and can get it right away. Considering I'm waiting nearly 2 weeks on an order from QVC right now, I like the fact that I can get the product right away. Smiley Happy

Janice

Yikes, $29 + s&h, those are Q prices! Smiley Happy
Super Contributor
On 5/13/2014 BellaCarro said:
Yikes, $29 + s&h, those are Q prices! Smiley Happy

Yes, that's for sure! Smiley Happy Edited to add: My friend orders several at a time, and can't keep them in stock, even at that price!

Janice

Super Contributor
My friend became a distributor. She thinks it's a great alternative to falsies for our dancers. Seems pricey yo me
Occasional Contributor

No, I'm not a distributor. I have friends who have posted pictures on Facebook. Just wondered what the experts thought.