Super Contributor

Re: You know that kit with the Fall Apple from the other day?.....

Maybe I'm the only one....but I can only view this kit when I type the item number in the search box. I don't see it posted under Wen items when I look at the Wen page.

Super Contributor

Bebe--wow! You are *the* Information Girl!lol Thanks so much for all that...Totally makes sense now! Smiley Happy I never paid attention to kits, A/D, TSV, whateve...I just *buy*!lol

I**love** the value of the kit(especially considering there's a rare hard-to-find 2oz oil!) so I wasn't caring what the seasonal was.lol I'm sorry it's not FAS, but like we've said, now I get to try SOB--I had been kinda sad that I missed out on it before last call, but woot here it is!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 6/25/2014 untitled said:
On 6/25/2014 bebe777 said:

I delayed my last shipment of the FALL TSV till the third week of May, which was the last possible date to get it. I think they realized they still had available kits from that last A-D shipment with SOB included- so they just used the original TSV listing. I am actually surprised it is still available today.

Somehow I was able to delay my last shipment until early August. If they are selling this kit now, I'm worried that my kit may not be there in August (and the system won't let me change my order to an earlier date). Originally, I had chosen the LAV option because I wanted to try the LAV oil. But since I've got the LAV BCC/oil/remoist on the way I'm thinking of ordering this current kit in TT just to make sure I get my kit. Right now I'm just waiting for a few more people to confirm that they have received SOB instead of FAS.

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.huh} {#emotions_dlg.confused1} {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

wow really?? Too weird. I tried to delay my shipment even further but the system would not allow it and I just accepted it because I thought well SHP will be available June 1. Yeah I know you can't make a shipment earlier - learned that lesson on another TSV A-D.

I do hope you get it bebe!

Thanks, untitled. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I was surprised about this as well. Initially I had pushed the third shipment of the Fall 2013 TSV out until around June 3rd (which was the latest date available). For whatever reason, I was able to do this in mid-May.

Every month or so I check the TSV shipment dates on the off chance that I can delay them even further. Occasionally I'm able to make additional changes. I had also been able to really push out the final shipment of the Fall 2012 TSV.

So far I haven't had any problems with delaying shipments but, occasionally, I've read about kits not being available when people have delayed them for too long. So I know I'm playing a bit of russian roulette when I delay my shipments. I'm about 95% sure I'm going to order this current kit very soonSmiley Happy

-- bebe Smile

Contributor

What a great surprise!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I would have gotten this kit again, but since the listing stated FAS, I passed on it.

Of you ladies that got SOB, what core CC did you order? I wonder if this "mix-up" is happening with all core CCs or just a certain one.

Honored Contributor

On 6/25/2014 chickenmoo said:

Bebe--wow! You are *the* Information Girl!lol Thanks so much for all that...Totally makes sense now! Smiley Happy I never paid attention to kits, A/D, TSV, whateve...I just *buy*!lol

I**love** the value of the kit(especially considering there's a rare hard-to-find 2oz oil!) so I wasn't caring what the seasonal was.lol I'm sorry it's not FAS, but like we've said, now I get to try SOB--I had been kinda sad that I missed out on it before last call, but woot here it is!!Smiley Happy

chickenmoo, thank you for your kind words. {#emotions_dlg.blush} And I so appreciate your heads up on the Seasonal switch out. My final Fall 2013 A-D shipment is scheduled for early August, but I have my doubts now that it will really be there. As soon as a few more people confirm that they've received the SOB option (probably later today), I'm ordering one in TTSmiley Happy

I'm so glad that I put together that Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- items in TSV kits and prices thread. This way I always know for sure what was happening a few years back. It just makes Wen life much easier. I think you're going to love the SOB. It's my favorite Seasonal scent so far. BGGT was my second favorite scent. Chaz seems to create more floral Seasonal scents for springtime, in contrast with the other more food-like Seasonal scents.

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Regular Contributor

On 6/25/2014 WenGirl42 said:
On 6/25/2014 Missy823 said:

I delayed my last shipment of the FALL TSV till the third week of May, which was the last possible date to get it. I think they realized they still had available kits from that last A-D shipment with SOB included- so they just used the original TSV listing. I am actually surprised it is still available today.

Somehow I was able to delay my last shipment until early August. If they are selling this kit now, I'm worried that my kit may not be there in August (and the system won't let me change my order to an earlier date). Originally, I had chosen the LAV option because I wanted to try the LAV oil. But since I've got the LAV BCC/oil/remoist OTO on the way I'm thinking of ordering this current kit in TT just to make sure I get my kit. Right now I'm just waiting for a few more people to confirm that they have received SOB instead of FAS.

untitled, that makes a lot of sense. Someone probably didn't really read through the listing carefully enough. And as okiebug mentioned, now they've modified the listing to remove the FAS information.

The FAS information is still there. I just printed out a copy of the listing, stapled it on to the return slip, and highlighted the FAS information.

Yeah, they took it out of the item title but not the description. I'm sorry Missy! If I were you, I would call CS and make sure the return shipping was going to be covered (since they didn't send what you ordered) before I sent it back. I wouldn't let it out of my possession until that was resolved, because you're absolutely right, you shouldn't be responsible for that.

I sent them an email, but I also wrote on the paper I stapled to the return slip, that I better not be charged the return shipping fee for their error.

I know some people don't mind getting SOB, but I really don't like the Spring scent.

Trusted Contributor

chickenmoo, thank you for your kind words. {#emotions_dlg.blush} And I so appreciate your heads up on the Seasonal switch out. My final Fall 2013 A-D shipment is scheduled for early August, but I have my doubts now that it will really be there. As soon as a few more people confirm that they've received the SOB option (probably later today), I'm ordering one in TTSmiley Happy

I'm so glad that I put together that Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- items in TSV kits and prices thread. This way I always know for sure what was happening a few years back. It just makes Wen life much easier. I think you're going to love the SOB. It's my favorite Seasonal scent so far. BGGT was my second favorite scent. Chaz seems to create more floral Seasonal scents for springtime, in contrast with the other more food-like Seasonal scents.

Hey CM! I also missed the spring seasonal so I can check it out. Bebe, I have quite a few kits (in TT) coming within the next couple of hours (if UPS is on schedule) so I'll let you know what I end up withSmile

Trusted Contributor

Somehow I was able to delay my last shipment until early August. If they are selling this kit now, I'm worried that my kit may not be there in August (and the system won't let me change my order to an earlier date). Originally, I had chosen the LAV option because I wanted to try the LAV oil. But since I've got the LAV BCC/oil/remoist on the way I'm thinking of ordering this current kit in TT just to make sure I get my kit. Right now I'm just waiting for a few more people to confirm that they have received SOB instead of FAS.

wow really?? Too weird. I tried to delay my shipment even further but the system would not allow it and I just accepted it because I thought well SHP will be available June 1. Yeah I know you can't make a shipment earlier - learned that lesson on another TSV A-D.

I do hope you get it bebe!

Thanks, untitled. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I was surprised about this as well. Initially I had pushed the third shipment of the Fall 2013 TSV out until around June 3rd (which was the latest date available). For whatever reason, I was able to do this in mid-May.

Every month or so I check the TSV shipment dates on the off chance that I can delay them even further. Occasionally I'm able to make additional changes. I had also been able to really push out the final shipment of the Fall 2012 TSV.

So far I haven't had any problems with delaying shipments but, occasionally, I've read about kits not being available when people have delayed them for too long. So I know I'm playing a bit of russian roulette when I delay my shipments. I'm about 95% sure I'm going to order this current kit very soonSmiley Happy

-- bebe Smile

Okay- yeah I was already getting nervous by just extending it to the end of May but like I said that was the last possible date the system would allow. But all was good and I do hope everything works for you as well.

Honored Contributor

On 6/25/2014 nolimitshopping said:

Hey CM! I also missed the spring seasonal so I can check it out. Bebe, I have quite a few kits (in TT) coming within the next couple of hours (if UPS is on schedule) so I'll let you know what I end up withSmile

NLS, thank you, thank you, thank you!! When I posted before, lol, I was thinking of you. If you get the SOB then I'm rolling the dice and placing my orderSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Well, well, well, if you have an item number may we have it? Maybe it's not available? I'm interested. I tried the Summer Peach oil and it's really different. It just absorbs in and there's no oily residue and the smell is just like the cleansing conditioner.