Trusted Contributor

Re: You know that kit with the Fall Apple from the other day?.....

I just feel for the folks who WANTED to receive FAS. It might not be a good surprise for them. Why can't Q get this right? And now that we are posting that the info was incorrect why don't they fix the listing?

KJPA
Super Contributor

The SOB sounds yummy unless it's very floral, is it citrus-y?

Regular Contributor

I ordered 2 of the tea tree last week - can't wait to get them. I may have to order 2 more. I'm glad I didn't order the gallon like I was going to.

Honored Contributor

Dare I ask for the item#????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Contributor

i posted about the kit and did NOT order b/c FAS made me nauseous... darn- I will order today and see what i get.

Contributor

A239327 WEN by Chaz Dean Cleanse & Style Collection w/seasonal

Honored Contributor

Thank you Sweetie! Wonder why someone got the Orange Blossum...Man if I was guaranteed that I would be all over it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

On 6/25/2014 KJPA said:

I just feel for the folks who WANTED to receive FAS. It might not be a good surprise for them. Why can't Q get this right? And now that we are posting that the info was incorrect why don't they fix the listing?

Thanks...I am one of them who really WANTED FAS!!! I loved it and have run out! I didn't really need to order anything but it IS a good deal...can always use a backup of fig but really wanted FAS. Mine hasn't arrived yet...so I shall see!!

Super Contributor

On 6/25/2014 KJPA said:

{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I dunno, but I kinda agree with you KJPA... I was initially shocked that it wasn't the FAS because I do like it and am subconsciously trying to hurry summer along.lol So while I was a bit disappointed, I was happier to try the new SOB because I'd missed out on it before it was discontinued.

I think this will be something that could go either way...some might call up the Q and complain but I'm looking at it as a fun surprise and a chance to get to try something I'd missed out on...

Hey y'all while we're on the subject (maybe Bebe knows)...didn't something similar happen before? Where people thought they were getting a certain seasonal but it was actually just the *last* seasonal?

I notice that the listing today is just 'empty' as far as what seasonal you get. Maybe we're not supposed to be ordering this item number??? I'm almost tempted to order again and see what I get!lol

Super Contributor

When I pull up the item, it still shows FAS, but looks like the Lav is sold out.