Honored Contributor

Re: You know that kit with the Fall Apple from the other day?.....

On 7/3/2014 sugarina said:

Chickenmoo, I just wanted to shout a (very) belated thank you for your original post. I had seen the item # pop up under Wen but I did not have an interest in FAS. But when you let everyone know about SOB I immediately ordered 2 sets. I just received them and I am so happy to have the SOB to try. I loved the smell from the RTM so I am hoping that I will love the CC just as much. Again, thanks!

I want to add my thanks to Sweetie888's original post about the TSV and chickemoo to your heads up about the FAS to SOB switch. You're both made a lot of Wenners very happy!!!

Thanks again!!!

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

On 7/4/2014 bebe777 said:
On 7/3/2014 sugarina said:

Chickenmoo, I just wanted to shout a (very) belated thank you for your original post. I had seen the item # pop up under Wen but I did not have an interest in FAS. But when you let everyone know about SOB I immediately ordered 2 sets. I just received them and I am so happy to have the SOB to try. I loved the smell from the RTM so I am hoping that I will love the CC just as much. Again, thanks!

I want to add my thanks to Sweetie888's original post about the TSV and chickemoo to your heads up about the FAS to SOB switch. You're both made a lot of Wenners very happy!!!

Thanks again!!!

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Yes thank you very much. I was so bummed with my BGT from my last march TSV auto delivery. This kit came at exactly the right time for me
Regular Contributor

I would like to add my thank you for the heads-up. I didn't know these special purchases were available before. I used SOB for the first time this morning and when I was out and about a couple (strangers) told me I had really pretty hair. That was my first WEN compliment from someone I don't know. Once again, thank you!

Trusted Contributor

On 7/4/2014 Gussie2007 said:

I would like to add my thank you for the heads-up. I didn't know these special purchases were available before. I used SOB for the first time this morning and when I was out and about a couple (strangers) told me I had really pretty hair. That was my first WEN compliment from someone I don't know. Once again, thank you!

That's awesome!

Contributor

For once I was in the right place at the right time! Wish it was still available Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Received my kit and immediately used the SOB. Did my first oil treatment last night and have been using the SOB for about a week. My hair looks like I've stepped out of a salon and have got several comments on my hair looking great. Thank you so much OP for this post, this was my first WEN kit and I'm loving everything about it.

Regular Contributor

My exchanged kit arrived today and they just replaced the core CC from TT to Fig. To say I'm annoyed is an understatement. I clearly told them what the problem was, which was the seasonal CC, not the core one. I even printed out a copy of the original listing and highlighted the FAS, and explained they sent me the wrong one and stapled it to my return slip. If they didn't have any FAS they should have just refunded my money. I'll have to return it on Friday, and I'm leaving them a note that states they better refund ALL my money because this is their error.

Honored Contributor

On 6/27/2014 baby 2 said:

I just received 2 of my TT with SOB.

Ditto...major bummed. I REALLY wanted FAS.

I agree w/ 123....any WEN at a good price is better than no WEN.

Mine came while I was gone on vac...after opening and finding NOT what I ordered...I rechecked the item description....sure enuf...they had CHANGED the picture to SOB (although item now no longer available) but FORGOT to change the item description wording. It clearly still said FAS.

It was worth the complaint call....

Super Contributor

I'm loving SOB, I wish it were for sale still.

When I ordered this, there was no picture, only the description (which did say FAS). But since placing the order, they added the pic of SOB (with the wrong description). Sorry to those upset, I'm very happy and wish I could order another set.