Honored Contributor

You are given $25,000 to use as you wish to improve your looks......

What would you do?  I would do as much dental work as I could afford....at least veneer my front upper and lower teeth so I would have a lovely white pretty smile.  Smiley Happy I always wanted a lovely smile! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: You are given $25,000 to use as you wish to improve your looks......

I would probably use it on luminers for my teeth. I could use a tummy tuck since I lost almost 100 lbs. but I don't like surgery! I prefer Spanx over surgery. LOL

Respected Contributor

It's going to take more than $25K for my improvements   Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I'd spend it on a personal trainer or a private chef!  (Seriously, I'd rather donate it to charity but, if I have to spend it on myself, it certainly wouldn't involve any kind of surgery.  I'm happy as I am.)

Honored Contributor

I'd put it toward Voluma (which I already use).     I have a narrow face with high cheekbones and hollow cheeks.     I currently have my cheeks filled in.............(but not overly rounded or anything like that).......just enough so I don't look "sunken"....................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

A personal trainer and a little ****** and tuck.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd use half of it to pay off my house.  I'd look better because I'd be happier.  The other half I'd save for the most part.  I might spend a couple thou getting laser hair removal so I'd never have any hair on my face.  If it required multiple treatments and cost too much, I wouldn't do it.  Maybe I could buy one of those at-home laser hair removers from QVC and return it if it didn't work.  There's a psychological component to looking good that comes from peace of mind, so that would be my approach.

Honored Contributor

This is a hard question.  My teeth are straight and white.  I guess I'd spend it all on weekly facials, brow waxes, manicures, pedicures, hair cuts and processes.  

Honored Contributor

Personal trainer. I had one before my sons' accident and I was in the BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE when I was training with him. 

Esteemed Contributor

Face lift!