Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Hydration hydration hydration is my middle name LOL Scented products are another plus.  The coconut water fragrance sounds refreshing.  I think I would keep this in the refrigerator for a refreshing mist during these hot Texas months. Thanks so much, I'm off to see if my Walmart has it.

@monicakm 

I keep it in my beauty fridge.  It is VERY refreshing after cleansing.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

Does this mist set makeup, or is it mostly a refresher? I've seen it on their website, but haven't purchased it. I have their magic matte setting spray, but that isn't scented. 

@teganslaw 

The description says it does mist nicely over make-up, although I haven't tried that yet.  I plan to use it as my "toner" step in cleansing, as I have another spray that I use to set my make-up.  I'll try it, though, and report back here.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SurferWife 

I got this ordered from the elf website but had to pay shipping. It was still $6 cheaper than Walmart.

@monicakm 

Free shipping on the e.l.f. website starts at $35.  I'm going to place an order this weekend.

Trusted Contributor

There is a separate setting mist @teganslaw , has good reviews for $10

DEWY COCONUT SETTING MIST

Makeup Setting Mist

Valued Contributor

Re: You Had me at COCONUT

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife   I just ordered the mist and setting spray from Amazon. Thank you for your suggestion! 

Valued Contributor

Oh, I love E.L.F. products!

The Holy Hydration products are awesome! I really like the makeup melting balm and the gentle peeling exfoliant. It makes my face soooo soft! 

Esteemed Contributor

Instead of ordering a setting spray from Sephora, I might get the coconut spray from ELF.  I have a few weeks to decide which birthday gift I want (am leaning towards Ouai) and order things worth $25 online or redeem the gift at Sephora in Kohl's. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor
@FLGators
I have used this recently. If you have dry skin, it will dehyrate your skin.

If you don't, it'll make your makeup look really good 👍
Valued Contributor

Last year Walmart was clearing them out, as well as Physicians Formula serums. So I got several at $2 each

Screenshot_20230525-190646_Gallery.jpg

Honored Contributor

I don't care for coconut fragrance.  It makes me think of suntan oil.