Honored Contributor

You Had me at COCONUT

[ Edited ]

I received my e.l.f. Holy Hydration Coconut Mist and OH MY STARS it smells like fresh coconut!  It's not a synthetic type coconut smell.  It's like cracking open a coconut & drinking the water.  I spray it on my face after cleansing, before my essence. It's a winner ladies!  If you like hydration and the scent of fresh coconut, GET THIS!

IMG_0094.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Hydration hydration hydration is my middle name LOL Scented products are another plus.  The coconut water fragrance sounds refreshing.  I think I would keep this in the refrigerator for a refreshing mist during these hot Texas months. Thanks so much, I'm off to see if my Walmart has it.

Honored Contributor

21$ for a drugstore hydrating mist? Are you kidding me!? It's in my cart. My store doesn't have it but shipping is free.

Honored Contributor

Keeping the mist in the fridge is a great idea!!

Why haven't I ever thought of that? 

Cool Coconut mist sounds even better 🥥🥥

Regular Contributor

Ohhhh I have to find this.  I'll check Wal Mart first and then my local drug store if I can't find it there.  I need this!  Thanks for the heads up.

"Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful."
Esteemed Contributor

Does this mist set makeup, or is it mostly a refresher? I've seen it on their website, but haven't purchased it. I have their magic matte setting spray, but that isn't scented. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

Re: You Had me at COCONUT

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

21$ for a drugstore hydrating mist? Are you kidding me!? It's in my cart. My store doesn't have it but shipping is free.

@monicakm  On e.l.f. website it is $8.00 for 2.7 oz.

Respected Contributor

While I don't have a need for extra hydration (oily/normal skin) I buy my face wash, moisturizer and what little makeup I do have sometimes from ELF.  If you have an account, you earn a bunch of points and stuff is so reasonably priced.  I don't think I have paid more that 8$ for any product I have ever purchased from the website.  I have seen the products in walmart and while they are still cheap, it's even less on the website.

I think I would use this while sitting on the beach as a body spray and cool off and smell good in between ocean dips.  Keep it in the drink cooler 🥥

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I got this ordered from the elf website but had to pay shipping. It was still $6 cheaper than Walmart.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@monicakm 

I don't know who is charging $21, but on the e.l.f. website it is $8 and on Amazon it is $12.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.