Trusted Contributor

I only just heard of these today. Has anyone tried them? They seem pricey, so I am wondering if they are worth it.

Honored Contributor

@geegerbee Are you talking about the yoga sox? If you are the name brand Yoga Toes sox is expensive, WalMart has yoga socks for like 6 bucks, that's where I get mine. The socks help with traction on the mat and with foot perspiration.

Honored Contributor

Yoga Toes

Yoga Toes

@geegerbee 

Watching The Five today? Woman Wink

Can't say I've tried them, but here they are.

Yoga Toes

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I have used them for YEARS.   Follow directions......it's excercise for your toes.   You start slowly.....and work up to increase your time.   (I can sleep in them.)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I use them to help with sore feet.they spread out your toes and create space between which helps separate the squished bones and co pressed nerves

Respected Contributor

I have a problem foot.  Involves the nerves near my toes.  I wonder if these would be helpful.  They look like they would initially hurt though.  I guess you'd wear them for just a few minutes and build up?  I've also heard of wrapping gauze thru your toes, similar to what they do when you get a pedicure, only moreso.  Have the yoga toes ever helped with anyone's foot problems?  Basically I have/had neuromas in the past. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

Would those toe separators they use for pedicures do the same thing?

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Texasmouse  No.   They are not sturdy enough.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

No,Yoga toes are a workout, reposition your toes

Esteemed Contributor

I got this "gem" style from Amazon to make sure my toes would fit.  i like them, stretches toes.  need to use more often

gems_iconic_main_600x600.jpg