Honored Contributor

Re: Yikes, Going To A New Hair Salon Today

@Greeneyedlady21 I am so sorry that you are having such a rough emotional time in your life.I think you deserve a special treat and I hope that your new haircut uplifts your heavy heart.I want to send you many hugs and to let you know that I will say a prayer for your You and your mother.I can't imagine having the strength to cope with what you have to daily.You are an amazing and loving person.

Honored Contributor

@dex  Thank you so much, you made my day.☺

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOVE the Martina McBride cut....do that one!!!

I like that it doesn't give the bubble-head look....it's much more "modern" & fun.  Heart

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  I tried a stacked bob last year and I really hated it.  Even though I told the stylist "not too short"...she cut it too short.  It was the most difficult hairstyle to grow out.  I have some natural curl and that made it a lot of work to get it smooth.  I know whatever hairstyle you choose will look great...just wanted to share my experience. 

Honored Contributor

@Trudey Thanks I appreciate the info. Yes I'm sure the stacked bob has to be short..maybe she could give a similar look modified just in the back but longer. It can't be high maintenance. If my layers were grown out I could get a longer bob.

I do love the Martina cut. Of course part of that is her beautiful face and features too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21,   Good luck.  I go Monday for a haircut and looking for pictures too.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  Those all look good. Re; your old stylist tell her it's time for a change in case she sob stories you.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21, you certainly deserve a change. I hope that you enjoy the process and the result. Heart

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Good luck, how exciting!

Honored Contributor

I did that just this past Tuesday.  I admired her work on some of my acquaintances and had an urgent need for a new stylist.

I'm extremely pleased with her work ... hope you're outcome is as happy as mine!

Good luck!