Valued Contributor

Re: Yes or no Nick Chavez. TSV

Thanks to you all.    Ordered it..let you know my results.   

Xo

Respected Contributor

@lucky-girl wrote:

Thanks to you all.    Ordered it..let you know my results.   

Xo

Hope it works great for you. Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

Hi. I'm new to the hairspray (or any hairspray for that matter) but LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. I've used the set for at least a year, love how it works for my thin, fine, curly hair. I haven't used anything else nearly as good. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. This TSV is an unbelievable bargain. Of course I got auto delivery.

And for what it's worth, my skin is incredibly sensitive and I've never had a bad or questionable reaction to any of the ingredients.

Super Contributor

@lucky-girl,

Good for you!  I've been using these products for years and love them.  You'll never beat this deal.  Enjoy!

Janice

Honored Contributor

I ordered it on auto delivery. Love his products!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

YES!!! I'm going to repeat something I wrote on another thread, but it applies to my response to lucky-girl.  

I admit to using more than one brand and formula of shampoos and conditioners on my hair, but whenever I feel the need to take a break from everything, it's Nick's shampoo and conditioner I turn to for that period.  My hair always feels so reinvigorated-- as if a magic genie came in and gave me a new head of hair  My favorite Nick shampoo and conidtioner are Mesquite, but I've used Advanced Volumizing and it works very well on my natural kinky curly hair.  My hair is curly, but fine and limp.  Nick's volumizing products really put some lift into it.  Of his multiple hairsprays, Thirst Quencher is my favorite.  

I bought the TSV. The purchase price of 8 oz sizes of Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner is almost $50, so getting 32 ounce size-- and the best hairspray on the planet too-- for $50, is my kind of deal. 

Honored Contributor

No I won't be. I can't use the conditioners in these type of sets--they weigh down my very fine hair. I can't tell you how many bottles of conditioner I have. Not a good value for me. But I would find a small sample of the poo to try.

Respected Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

No I won't be. I can't use the conditioners in these type of sets--they weigh down my very fine hair. I can't tell you how many bottles of conditioner I have. Not a good value for me. But I would find a small sample of the poo to try.

Hi, wagirl. Smiley Happy

On Nick's site, he has little 2 oz. tubes of his Plump 'N Thick Shampoo and Advanced Volume Shampoo. Nice, little sample sizes.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Honored Contributor

@lucky-girl wrote:

I am on the fence.    Help.  Lol

tysm. 

@lucky-girl

If you don't need it right now, don't buy it.    Women waste huge amounts of $$$ on things that end up sitting on a shelf in their closet.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@lucky-girl wrote:

I am on the fence.    Help.  Lol

tysm. 

@lucky-girl

If you don't need it right now, don't buy it.    Women waste huge amounts of $$$ on things that end up sitting on a shelf in their closet.

lucky-girl did order Nick's TSV. The good thing is that if it doesn't work out for her, she can always send it back. So it's all good.