Respected Contributor

Yep…. I ordered it! 🐘🐘🤗

6F5F6FA2-F754-4C07-A1E2-F01657FE8BE9.jpeg

I have used a blush and a bronzer in the mini size from Hourglass Cosmetics, but when I was watching my friend Heba on YT use this... I knew I wanted it!  Hourglass is letting you choose what case you want after you choose your already curated shade palette choice. There is a Tiger, an Elephant and a Butterfly choice for the empty palette. 
I have not been buying a lot of makeup lately, but I wanted this, so I treated myself. I'll take real life photos when I get it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Yep…. I ordered it! 🐘🐘🤗

Enjoy! I've had my eye on the elephant palette with the cooler pink tones. I'm pretty sure it's the one that comes with the elephant case.
I talked myself out of it since I have so many blushes but it may be the one makeup item I buy from Sephora during their VIB sale. Being Rouge I'm eligible for 20% off
Respected Contributor

I love the HG powders! I got 10% off when I signed up for emails... every little bit helps. 

Super Contributor

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Those colors look beautiful! I'll look forward to more pictures. Hope you love it when it comes!

Honored Contributor

That looks really nice and I especially like that you got to choose the case you wanted!  Please post more pictures when you get it! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

I love the kits, but I don't need them. Plus they are very expensive.

Honored Contributor

I don't really need a blush palette.  I almost always reach for the same color.  Every once in awhile I'll go for a more peach shade, like Nars Orgasm, depending on what I'm wearing.  

I did just buy a mini Hourglass Ambient Light pressed powder though.  I've been using their Veil translucent loose setting powder, but thought I might try this.  I like the minis, but I usually have to order them as my store doesn't usually keep them in stock.  I only wear makeup once a week, so a travel size will last me a couple of years at least.