Respected Contributor

I need some lipstick, wonder if there will be any in the show?  Ok, I don't really NEED it but will be watching anyhow. LOL!

Respected Contributor

Very interested in the Jelly Balm lipsticks.

Respected Contributor

I got the jelly balms in cool!  The texture and colors are exactly what I like in a lippie!  No heavy color and not a thick or sticky feel- Sooo nice! 

Valued Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Very interested in the Jelly Balm lipsticks.

I ordered a set of each. They look like exactly what I've been looking for! Pigmented moisture. Can't wait to try them. Love LG products. 😊

Honored Contributor

We use to see Laura and Mally on all the time.  Times have changed.  How did they both get in financial trouble???

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  I don't really know. From what I've read on these boards they both sold their companies but still represent their lines on the Q.  Or maybe not? Mally did but not sure about LG.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ  I knew they both sold their companies but what led up to the financial problems because they both had them?

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Don't know as back in Mally's heyday with the Q she was on all the time--kinda like IT Cosmetics  and JM are now.

Valued Contributor

I love her baked French vanilla highlighter.  I was using Kevyn Aucoin’s candlelight highlighter until I found the French vanilla and liked it so much better (smoother application and more natural beautiful glow). 😊