Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

She's a lovely woman with lovely products.  For those who disagree with her views, aren't we all grateful to live in a country where we can express ourselves.  

👍🏼👏🏼👏🏼🇺🇸
Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

Can't stand her. Totally LIES about the benefits of Argan oil. All it does is temporarily moisturize. But some people will believe anything. 

That's all any moistuizer can do,

It's not like the moistuizer of your choice is put on once, and your skin is good forever.

she claims it does more.....take a listen. All FALSE.

Honored Contributor

I like Josie.  She's pretty, she doesn't yell or carry on during presentations, and I have used her body butter for a few years now and love it, and also have been using her argan milk, face butter, and argan oil for quite some time now.  I think they all have contributed to my skin looking great (maybe the VIt. E that is naturally in argan oil?). I never break out from her products either.

I think I would like to try her self tanning butter, but any self tanners I have ever tried all end up making me stink, no matter how much they try to cover it up (the DHA is the active that always ends up stinky) it doesn't work.  After you're dry and tan, you stink.  Maybe with a little coconut or vanilla or jasmine or whatever.  But still stinky.  

I probably won't give it a try and stick with a temporary argan oil bronzer from Duvall's.

Honored Contributor

I saw her do a show today with CK, Josie was a little snippy and patronizing to Courtney IMO.Of course CK being the pro that she is, just blew past her, I think Josie is intimidated by Courtney's beauty.

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I like Josie.  She's pretty, she doesn't yell or carry on during presentations, and I have used her body butter for a few years now and love it, and also have been using her argan milk, face butter, and argan oil for quite some time now.  I think they all have contributed to my skin looking great (maybe the VIt. E that is naturally in argan oil?). I never break out from her products either.

I think I would like to try her self tanning butter, but any self tanners I have ever tried all end up making me stink, no matter how much they try to cover it up (the DHA is the active that always ends up stinky) it doesn't work.  After you're dry and tan, you stink.  Maybe with a little coconut or vanilla or jasmine or whatever.  But still stinky.  

I probably won't give it a try and stick with a temporary argan oil bronzer from Duvall's.

I tried her tanning butter when it first came out and didn't like it. Others might but it didn't work for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I saw her do a show today with CK, Josie was a little snippy and patronizing to Courtney IMO.Of course CK being the pro that she is, just blew past her, I think Josie is intimidated by Courtney's beauty.

I saw the show, and I didn't see Josie be snippy at all. Just her usual happy, chipper self.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative