Esteemed Contributor

YVES SAINT LAURENT TOUCHE ÉCLAT - Radiant Touch VS. BENEFIT COSMETICS Eye Bright

Has anyone used these products? If so what is your opinion. I am looking for an eye brightener that will make me look awake without settling into fine lines. TIA, Maria

Contributor

Re: YVES SAINT LAURENT TOUCHE ÉCLAT - Radiant Touch VS. BENEFIT COSMETICS Eye Bright

I am in love with Trish McEvoy's Eye Brightener Shell. It's a creamy stick in a light pinkish color. It's wonderful for brightening under the eye. I don't have dark circles and I'm fair skinned, but this really wakes up my face and, I think, makes me look younger. It adds a little illumination to the the inside corner of my eye. It's probably half the price of Touche Eclat and does a great job. I'm on my third stick and they seem to last forever. It's one product I cannot leave the house without!

Super Contributor

Re: YVES SAINT LAURENT TOUCHE ÉCLAT - Radiant Touch VS. BENEFIT COSMETICS Eye Bright

I have had Touche Éclat and to be honest Maybelline Age Rewind Illuminator is just as good if not better and a whole lot cheaper. Also oooh la lift by Benefit brightens and tightens under eyes. You can get the Maybelline and the Benefit for less than the Touche Éclat.

Super Contributor

I'm a Touche Eclat devotee, it is the most subtle brightener I've used. If you want a bit more oomph, this might not be for you. Years ago I was raving about it to my niece and she was totally unimpressed when I showed it to her at Nordstrom. Recently, she's become a fan, too. Maybe just because she's gotten older and wants a more natural look.

A good alternative to try would be Maybelline's Age Rewind in Brightener, to see if that's the look you're going for or if you want something more.

These don't cover dark circles or spots, just brighten.

Honored Contributor

I have tried them all and like Touche Éclat the best.

I used to get it here on auto-delivery...now I have to go to Sephora.

Esteemed Contributor

I've had both of these. Touche was wonderful; I don't remember using up the Benefit.

But now I only use Victoria Principal Reclaim Radiance pen. Love that! (And her pressed powder!)

Super Contributor

I like touché éclat or mabelline rewind the best
Honored Contributor

Benefit is not in the same league as YSL. Benefit for most part has cutesy names but not really great cosmetics.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I actually really like the Bare Minerals Well-Rested Face and Eye Brightener. It's a pale cream color with a very subtle pearl to it. (I'm a sparkle-phobe and this is a subtle pearl with no glitter flecks in it.) I like to use it on my brow, the inner corner of my eye, and as a highlight on my cheekbones and along the bridge of my nose.

Valued Contributor

I haven't tried either of these, but I'm really liking reading about the products. I am a Beauty Junkie who just hasn't really ever used a Brightener or a Touche Eclat-type product.