Honored Contributor

YUCK! What a Glitter Bomb :(

Ms Charlotte Tilbury is leaving my house asap!  I used her Pillow Talk multi colored compact powder today.  It seemed to have a very little amt of glitter.  I could swipe that off with a brush.  Oh no!  It is chalked full of glitter Smiley Sad  I'm a glittery mess and can't get it all off.  Thank goodness we're not going anywhere tonight.  It's a beautiful product and I like glitter but not all over my face like a glitter bomb exploded in my face.  

Charlotte Tilbury - Pillow Talk Multi-Glow Face & Eye Highlighter Palette Romance Light 0.24 oz / 7 g

Pillow Talk Multi-Glow Face & Eye Highlighter Palette

Valued Contributor

Re: YUCK! What a Glitter Bomb :(

@monicakm 

Wow..looks like really nice, blending, variegated color choices.

.. I'm with you. tho.. I dont see any glitter... deceptively so, apparently

...   BTW, @monicakm   i LOVE that u try several new products, & let us know yr feedback!  (clearly ID'd, even with pics!) .  It's like we're there with you.  A "Beauty Gals Club!"

I love reading your posts!.. 

.. . . WTG, gal!! THANKS!!

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

I would only sweep a little of this on my cheeks.  I would guess this wil last a L O N G time!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - Oh no!  What a shame!  You've had a couple makeup fails this week - next week will be better!

Honored Contributor

Thank you @TwinkleBell   It's my current hobby and when I get a hobby, I go all out.  But, DH just last night told me it was time to put on the brakes with the makeup buy spree Smiley Surprised  I told him I would but that makeup and skincare IS NOT THE SAME.  So when everything comes in, I've got to slow down.  

The Dear Dahlia blush came today.  It's nothing earth shattering but it's a nice bright peach.  The Huda Beauty peach cream blush I bought from Sephora is more of a dusty peach.  This is a color I don't have so both of them are keepers.  Might try combining them.

Perhaps I could MAKE the Tilbury highlighter work but I'm out of the mood to MAKE products work when there are so many other products out there that work like they should without having to work with them.  I saw no mention of the glitter factor before I bought it and even when I opened it.  

Huda

HUDA BEAUTY - Cheeky Tint Cream Blush Stick Perky Peach 0.17 oz/ 5g

Dear Dahlia

I like this one too but didn't buy it

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Centuries! LOL

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Boy I sure have!  But got yet another compliment on my makeup today.  Personally, unlike some, I don't mind people telling me my makeup looks beautiful.  She especially liked my eyes... Novina Vol 5 (C1 and C2).  C2 was too mirror/glassy like so I toned it down with the Tartlette 20 pan palette in Happiness

Bottom row, 2nd from the left.  You know, this tartlette palette is not my favorite palette but I keep it in my vanity vs my rolling makeup cart because it's so good for easy one or two shadow looks.  I don't think it gets the love it deserves

Speaking of love, omgosh, I saw the most frail, tiny old lady at PT today.  Right before I left, she was on a table laying on her left side, crying and saying how bad it hurt.  It was her right hip.  I think I could have picked her up she was that small.  My heart went out to her.  I walked over to her and put my hand on her head, bent down and told her I was so sorry she was on so much pain.  She looked up at me, placed her hand on my hand  and said "it's ok dear, thank you for your concern".  I wanted to take her home with me.  Bless her little heart.  I bet she was every bit of 90 years old.  I can't stand seeing people in pain.

On the other hand, Weds' PT session was a break-thru.  First time I didn't come home from PT, crying, popping a couple of oxycodones and going to bed.  Thurs I did some housework and went out to eat.  Today, I once again left PT without much pain (a little more than Weds).  Visited my parents and went to WM.  Helped my husband put away groceries.  I'm walking around the house without a cane or walker Smiley Happy  I made it to the other side...life post-knee replacement Smiley Happy  I can finally say I hurt less than I did before surgery Smiley Happy

Tarte Tartelette Juicy Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches - Musings of a  Muse