Valued Contributor

YOur fav YT'er for beauty and fashion is..........

Just wondering who you like to watch and how long you have watched and what do you like about their channel? Have they helped you?

Contributor

Re: YOur fav YT'er for beauty and fashion is..........

I love Laura Gellar products! When you wear her make-up it looks very natural. I suppose if you want to put it on very heavy, you would have a made-up look.  That's not for me.

Respected Contributor

@blankette

I love Angie from Hot & Flashy for reviews on makeup and otc skincare but for serious skincare advice, I really enjoy the dermatologist Dr. Dray's vlogs and Q&A's.

Trusted Contributor

I love Caroline Hirons for all things skin care. Her vlogs are hilarous.  Uppiesbeads for skin care, fashion and her lifestyle.  Recently started watching Dr. Dray for her straitforward reviews on skin care. I think Caroline has tought me so much about ingredients and the correct way to use products.  Uppiesbeads is a lovely lady who is also very knowledgeable and has a great sense of style.

Honored Contributor

I believe I found out about Laura Mercier on this board.  I love her oil-free tinted moisturizer, her finely milled translucent powders, she has lovely lipsticks, eye shadows and her caviar eye shadow stick is the bomb!  Her fragrances are lovely too.  Almond coconut is my favorite.  

HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Universe Guru. She does not mention specific products, it's more how to develop health beauty, and fitness that works for your own lifestyle. It's philisophical rather than buy this or that. I also like Oh Carol Show, she is over sixty, close to seventy and she looks fantastic. I find her entertaining and nice.

I've actually unsubscribed to some channels that became shills for beauty products. They started to sound like an infomercial. If I wanted to be sold to I would turn on the Q or HSN.

Respected Contributor

I really like Wayne Goss b/c he has an honest yet friendly attitude toward others in his field, and the products that he highlights in his videos.

Angie from Hot and Flashy is also someone I'll seek out on YT b/c she also is honest and is about my age.