Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Shanus 

If these "pills" were so ground breaking, they wouldn't need to sell on Q. 

WhatsApp Shocked Emoji PNG Transparent | PNG Mart

It is good as a  supplement for joints.

@monicakm   Yes joints, but these are being sold for removal of lines and wrinkles.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@moonandthestars wrote:

@SilleeMee Hi, yes, ok.  However, with a product that's been in the market for a while I always wonder why there are no updated longer term results photo's - like what happened after that?   If they showed photo's of continued success and improvements it would be a stronger selling point for the product - so why not do it?

@moonandthestars 

IDK. Good question though. Maybe there's only enough room for a few pictures in the format for each product shown on the website. 

@SilleeMee   Maybe my TV, but I saw no difference in the B and F after 8 wks. This means putting yourself on AD if you may see results long term.

Trusted Contributor

@moonandthestars 

I agree that it's always a good idea to start from the inside by what you eat,etc.I think it's even more important to try and be healthy from the inside out and I'm always interested in seeing what's out there as far as new supplementation that can keep me feeling and looking better. 

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Honored Contributor

Re: YOUTH PILLS?

[ Edited ]

@moonandthestars   One woman looking better in a group of how many. Do they say? What did the others experience?

Honored Contributor

The ELEMIS supp contains sodium hyaluronic acid which is the low molecular weight form of HA. That's fine, keep reading.

In topical skin care terms that small size allows for it to penetrate the skin rather than sit on the surface but even with the smaller size it has a difficult time absorbing and is limited to how deep it can go. But here's the thing about the supplement...the low molecular weight is no different than high molecular weight when it comes to supplements. They have the same benefits inside the body when ingested so why pay more for the low molecular weight HA? The only time low molecular weight HA is critical is when it's used as a topical so it can penetrate the skin.

There are many HA supps out in the market and many are much more affordable than the TSV.  Reserve the expensive sodium hyaluronate for your topical serums and creams. Ingesting it is a waste of money.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it is a crime to sell supplements of any kind and not include the ingredient list on the website, Q should be ashamed of themselves. They do same thing for that other woman who has been on there recently selling bladder control pills,  and other supp. 

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The ELEMIS supp contains sodium hyaluronic acid which is the low molecular weight form of HA. That's fine, keep reading.

In topical skin care terms that small size allows for it to penetrate the skin rather than sit on the surface but even with the smaller size it has a difficult time absorbing and is limited to how deep it can go. But here's the thing about the supplement...the low molecular weight is no different than high molecular weight when it comes to supplements. They have the same benefits inside the body when ingested so why pay more for the low molecular weight HA? The only time low molecular weight HA is critical is when it's used as a topical so it can penetrate the skin.

There are many HA supps out in the market and many are much more affordable than the TSV.  Reserve the expensive sodium hyaluronate for your topical serums and creams. Ingesting it is a waste of money.

Thanks!!! Whew, I didn't buy the TSV, thankgoodness! Too expensive for my blood.

Now, that I've seen these studies on HA supplements, I need to find a good, cheaper one.  

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just bought a bottle of Hyaluronic Acid caps on Amazon, 18.99 for 240 count, high potency of 125 mg per cap. Good for my arthritic knee.  Horbaach brand. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

I think it is a crime to sell supplements of any kind and not include the ingredient list on the website

I didn't even know that was legal.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Shelbelle 

I think it is a crime to sell supplements of any kind and not include the ingredient list on the website

I didn't even know that was legal.

It probably isnt !!!