Esteemed Contributor

Re: YIKES............I need a neck cream

On 6/18/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 6/17/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Alpha Hydrox Souffle

Really? I just got some to help with my discoloration and it never occured to me to use it on my neck. I'll give it a try -- thanks!

Maren, you really got to ease into using it on your neck area, but once you are acclimated, you will be very happy, I bet! I also use it every a.m.

Super Contributor

On 6/18/2014 Harpa said:
On 6/18/2014 wackers said:

I know there is a specific ingredient that really helps both neck and jaw aging but can't recall the exact name. Maybe some of the resident "masters in skincare ingredients" will see this and post. I wan to say that the Isomers neck cream includes it as do (I think) SSC's and Skinn's but am just not 100%. I know - what good am I? I'll try to find the exact name then you can check for it in the various products.

Prai's neck cream does get a lot of positives and I believe BE's neck Cream was the Customer Choice here within the last couple of years.

Are you thinking of Ovaliss? Or Essenskin? Not sure who all incorporates those ingredients.

(wackers, I paged you on another thread...may be on p. 2 or 3 by now.)

Yep, that's the stuff. Another gift from Sederma. :-) And I think you're right about those lines offering products containing them.

Super Contributor

On 6/18/2014 Harpa said:
On 6/18/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 6/17/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Alpha Hydrox Souffle

Really? I just got some to help with my discoloration and it never occured to me to use it on my neck. I'll give it a try -- thanks!

Maren, you really got to ease into using it on your neck area, but once you are acclimated, you will be very happy, I bet! I also use it every a.m.

Oh, JLF, I never ease into anything! :-) But I will take your caution to heart and maybe begin every other night. I've been slapping it on my face twice daily for almost two weeks -- no negative reaction. It really does have a nice texture and feel.

Oh! I was thinking of you this morning while using my Luna -- was going to page you to see if you've received yours yet.

Honored Contributor

On 6/18/2014 Great Hair in Dallas said:

I appreciate this thread and some of the recommendations I have neck creams that you will all recognize, but I also use Jergens BB cream and notice a big difference in my skin including neck - but do think the piece de resistance is LightStim. As I have lost weight it has helped the shifting face stay pretty close to where it is suppose to including neck. Thanks!

Love your name. Just this morning doing my hair I wondered how old (52 now) I was going to be before I quit doing the "Texas Big Hair" Not as bad as the 80's but still very very long and poofy!!

As far as the neck issue that came before crow's feet (shocked the --ll out of me) I woke up one morning and there was my Mother's neck in my bathroom mirror. I will give some of the choices a try because Oil of Olay is not working. I am trying to just embrace it all (wrinkles and gravity) and move on.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."