Highlighted
Super Contributor

YAY!! Non-Irritating Eye Makeup

I thought I was doomed as far as eye makeup is concerned. Seems that EVERYTHING I buy ends up irritating the tar out of my eyes! Liners and shadows, in particular. And it didn't matter if I paid a lot or a little for them.

About 2 weeks ago I picked up some Physician's Formula liners (3 to a pack, for blue eyes - a black, a lovely bronzy brown, and a great blue - cross between a cobalt and navy). LOVE them and they do not irritate my eyes AT ALL. Have worn them everyday since buying. AND they don't budge all day.

Last week I got the shadow trio and YAY it's been great, too, no itching or burning or making my eyes water. Very comfortable.

I decided to give these a try as I have been using the PF tinted moisturizer, the concealer AND the mineral wear talc free correcting powder. I LOVE it all, my skin looks great. I was using LG's balance n brighten but I've thrown it over for the PF correcting powder.

Just thought I'd post for anyone who may have sensitive eye issues and are looking for products they can wear. I know that everyone is different, but I've been through so many brands (and several of them all "natural" that irritate me).

I will say that my skin is a little too shiny with just the tinted moisturizer on it - the correcting powder, lightly applied, gives me a nice glowy finish, just short of being matte (I don't care for a matte finish, but you could probably get it with a heavier application).

I'll be trying more of the PF products in the future!