Honored Contributor

Re: Wunderbrow Presentation on HSN

I feel nothing looks worse than a drawn on brow.... a natural imperfect brow is so much better than the Joan Crawford brows that so many young women wear these days.   The It Cosmetics has one of it's vendor who draws her brows like Joan Crawford.

Honored Contributor

I guess if you no longer have brows, for whatever reason, you don't have any choice than to draw them on.  But, I don't know why that would be a popular option.

Respected Contributor

For those of you who say “Why would you draw on a brow” did you ever consider us older ladies who have little to no brows. I use and love Wunderbrow but it definitely has a learning curve.  Use as little as possible then brush through, let dry and brush again and those brows ain’t going anywhere. They will last all day even if you sweat or rub your brows they will not come off.  Practice makes perfect. I find that even the lightest shade is not all that light so I use very sparingly. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think anybody said why would you draw on a brow?  I only mentioned that I didn't understand why it would be a popular option after someone else said a lot of young women were doing it.  I'm not sure why a lot of young women these days have no brows.  I thought over-plucking and shaving went out of fashion years ago, so that leaves medical conditions.  I'm hypothyroid, so I do have to draw on my tails.

Contributor

Agree! yes, eyebrows thin out as we age.  Also, some meds can cause hair loss.

Honored Contributor

Two of my sisters have to draw their brows on, they had very thin brows to begin with and with age, they got even thinner. Neither of them look like Joan Crawford though, as they use a brow product by Anastasia, that looks super natural....I am using a brow product by Bobbi Brown that I love, gives great, natural looking brows.........It is a gel formula. 

Super Contributor

i ordered the wunderbrow when they first offered it.  hated the way it looked.  but with practice i love it.  have a scar i got as a kid and dr had to shave my eyebrow.  never grew back. i have tried everey product on the market.  there are others i like.  this one does last and last in the florida heat.

Honored Contributor

@monkswrote:

i ordered the wunderbrow when they first offered it.  hated the way it looked.  but with practice i love it.  have a scar i got as a kid and dr had to shave my eyebrow.  never grew back. i have tried everey product on the market.  there are others i like.  this one does last and last in the florida heat.

agree there is a bit of a learning curve, it's really easy to put it on heavily.