Respected Contributor

Wrote to evine customer service AGAIN...

Also wrote to Consult Beaute. I received the 3 PC Regenerol kit...serum, pads, and night cream. I'm really liking all three!! However, the jar of Regenerol cream had a BIG air pocket. After I tapped the jar down, I remained with about 1/2 full. Asked Consult beaute to please address this. Haven't heard from them. EVINE told me send it back. I now wrote to Evine again, and explained it's inconvenient and not my fault...receiving a product not in quantity I paid for. I hoped for a replacement of any size. Also..the set is not on site, so I cannot leave a review. It's a real shame, because I really like the products. The cream is especially nice. And very hydrating. Lines are nicely plumped and smoothed. I'm not easily impressed either, but I will not order if they don't make some correction.
Respected Contributor

Re: Wrote to evine customer service AGAIN...

Just want to add...I'm seeing a dermatologist tomorrow about my lines. Getting sick of trusting skincare lines and spending my hard earned money when products simply don't produce, or sellers pay no interest in quality or QUANTITY claimed!! JUST FED UP!!
Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:
Just want to add...I'm seeing a dermatologist tomorrow about my lines. Getting sick of trusting skincare lines and spending my hard earned money when products simply don't produce, or sellers pay no interest in quality or QUANTITY claimed!! JUST FED UP!!

Evine CS is awful.

Sorry for the hassle.

Get Retin A for night or PTR Retinol Fusion PM

SPF 30 or greater for day

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Most companies just tell you their product is sold by weight or volumn.  Products settle in shipping.  You got what you paid for.  I was told that years ago.

Respected Contributor

@Gram W wrote:

Most companies just tell you their product is sold by weight or volumn.  Products settle in shipping.  You got what you paid for.  I was told that years ago.

Maybe we need to weigh our products to see if it's really what they say.  I wouldn't trust Evine.  Crummy company to deal with.  

Respected Contributor

Huh?  You want a new jar of product to go with half jar you received, which you won't send back because that would be "inconvenient".   So, you a freebie based on just your word.  Sign me up!  I want a deal like that too...lol   I think I'll call CS and tell them I want a new pair of pants because the ones that arrived Friday are damaged.  But I will not return them.  That would be inconvenient....lol   

Respected Contributor

@Gram W wrote:

And it's true.  They leave room in the jars to accommodate air pockets and the product settling.   The jars are filled by weight.  Not to say that OP's jar wasn't short of product.  But it sounds like she's having some buyer/s regret.

Valued Contributor

hmmm.how is this Evine's fault? They don't fill the jars for vendors. they only sell them, and they told you to send it back for a replacement. They would not charge return shipping for that either, so while you may have to wait for a replacement jar, I still don't understand why you're blaming Evine?

What exactly are you wanting from them?

Respected Contributor

@Chrystaltree2 wrote:

@Gram W wrote:

And it's true.  They leave room in the jars to accommodate air pockets and the product settling.   The jars are filled by weight.  Not to say that OP's jar wasn't short of product.  But it sounds like she's having some buyer/s regret.

I have to agree w/you! Dazlin-it's sold by weight not volume. Air pockets are to be expected since the jars are poured by a machine that is carefully set for the advertised volume, usually so waste in the factory is minimal.

I rec'd the same set and also really like these products, and I was very skeptical! So far I am pleased w/Consult Beaute reginaol products.

Respected Contributor

Well, I also thought possibly it's sold by weight, but got upset seeing only 1/2 jar left. I'm happy most of you explained that...makes me feel a bit better. I'm seeing nice results from the products, so, like I said, it would be too bad if they didn't address this. Now...for those of you that think this is a joke, or I'm looking for for a free product, perhaps, that's the way YOU operate. You offer no quality information...I don't know why you bother to respond. I do however appreciate those of you who share KNOWLEDGE!! I didn't blame Evine either...simply asking they compensate me for a vendor they represent. I did say, I wrote to Consult Beaute. I would have been happy with a small sample size...it's principle. Anyway, if they explain as some of you say...it's packaged by weight ...I'll be take that, and be satisfied.