Respected Contributor

Re: Wow over 80,000 Josie TSVs sold

@jaxs mom wrote:

Obviously the jars were highly over filled so that they were easier to show on air without needing a high overhead shot. Common sense applies here. 

I agree. I would think this has to do with helping out the camara angels.  I don't remember ever buying any beauty product in a store, filled to the top

Deb

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

I'd buy it if it was different packaging.  I hate dipping my fingers into any kind of beauty product.

When I buy creams in a jar, I put them in a bottle with a pump.

Respected Contributor

Mine is here!!  Such a lovely box, each one sealed, had to open cherry pie first.

Love it, but best of all my skin is so happy, thank you Josie..Smiley Happy

Contributor

ALL COSMETICS ARE SOLD BY WEIGHT AND NOT VOLUME!! Those jars are filled to the 4 oz claimed on the packaging. Look it up ANYWHERE! This is true of all products. For goodness sake people, stop whining on and on about how they look on TV- do you also expect every time you order food at a fast food joint for it to look like it does on their advertisements?!? OMG- you guys are frustrating!
Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Mine is here!!  Such a lovely box, each one sealed, had to open cherry pie first.

Love it, but best of all my skin is so happy, thank you Josie..Smiley Happy

Thanks for the review, mine is being delivered tomorrow. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

I didn't buy but good for her!

Lots of people will be walking around with softer skin. Cat Happy

Regular Contributor

I am presently in love with Philosophy's whipped body cream. Wow, that stuff is amazing!  But, I've never tried Josie, so I decided to give the TSV a try.

Respected Contributor

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

I hope those of you who ordered get full jars.  I remember when I ordered 2 of her body butters they were not even half full.  Back they went and I never ordered them again.  I remember many posters here had the same problem.  

Yes, I had the same problem. I also purchased the TSV in February...with the same problem.

I have written about this before and I will do it again.

If you show a jar that is full of body butter during the presentation, then I (and others) expect to get a jar full of body butter. Not a jar that is partially empty.

This is simply TERRIBLE MARKETING!!!

I strongly suggest that you call customer service and ask for a credit to your account or charge.

Yes, we like the product but we don't appreciate jars that are not full like they are shown during the presentations.

Let me ask you a question, when you ladies went shopping for your wedding dress or your daughter's wedding dress and you ordered from the sample that had beading all around the dress in various places. However, when the dress came in 6 months latter and there was only a limited amount of beading....WOULD YOU BE HAPPY? Would your daughter be happy?

Why settle for something that is not right! Stand up and don't silence yourself!  QVC and Josie Moran make enough money not to cheat their customers!

And QVC can contact me anytime! I'd like to have a word with the QVC administrators/executives! 

If you are going to ship products that are not full...Write a disclaimer under the product description on the QVC Website.

Product Description:

Please Note: Although the Josie Moran Body Butter Jars are completely full during the On Air Presentations, you, the customer will not get a completely full jar. During shipping the product settles. Or the jars are bigger than what we say they are so that's why the jars are not full. (That's called mislabeling and that might be against some government rules and regulations.)

Didn't Josie have an issue with an August 2015 TSV where there was mislabeling and the product had to be disgarded. All customers received a letter asking them to throw out the product, keep the other products and their credit cards would be credited for the entire TSV.

Seems as if Josie Moran and QVC have another issue on their hand.

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Obviously the jars were highly over filled so that they were easier to show on air without needing a high overhead shot. Common sense applies here. 

Sorry but I expect to get what is presented on air.

Apparently, some women settle for what is handed to them.

Do you know that it would probably be more cost efficient to make the jars smaller so that they would be full.

It's amazing how the JM argon oil is full just like it was during the presentation.

Honored Contributor

Oh, good grief.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland