Esteemed Contributor

Wow great customer service by Paulas choice

[ Edited ]

So earlier I posted I had a bottle break of the retinol serum. I had it since the end of July. I emailed them earlier today. I didn't get any email about what they would do but a email that they shipped out a new one. Wow. They could of said no replacement because it is probably close to being gone.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wow great customer service by Paulas choice

I can say, without a doubt, that Paula's Choice has had one of the best (if not THE best) customer service of any company I've ever dealt with and they have been for the whole duration I've been shopping from them, which has been over 10 years now. Every other company should take a lesson from them. Perhaps that is one of the many reasons they have a loyal following for as long as they have, even despite not advertising all over the place and not being available from anywhere but their own website for many years. Many companies would have gone out of business by now. PC has only expanded and grown.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wow great customer service by Paulas choice

I hope this bottle doesn't break. I love the stuff. It does sound like this has been happening with this packaging. They should change it to the same packaging as the clinical retinol. I will say my one complaint is on alkt of the items you can't tell how much is left and can't take the cap of to see. They need to fix that because how do you know if there is still product left or it broke.