Honored Contributor

Wow! The Nick Chavez TSV is a great deal!!!

If you use his products or just want to try them....I use WEN but I love Nick's hairspray and his Mesquite Serum, but I may get this for a change........Wow!

Valued Contributor

Re: Wow! The Nick Chavez TSV is a great deal!!!

I agree!!! Have not used his products but definitely jumped on this TSV. Can't wait to try out the products!

Respected Contributor

I have used all 3 products and they all perform just as he says and shows.  I bought this on A/D.  Love to have volume in my hair!  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't tried this particular hairspray of his but I use that shampoo and conditioner and love it - instant shine for me. I hope they continue to bring us Nick C TSVs. 

Respected Contributor

Nick has great products! This TSV is no exception!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

This is a grea deal.  Unfortunately, I'd never use the conditioner.  I have fine hair and do best with a spray, leave-in conditioner. 

It wouldn't be such a great deal for me if I won't use one of the products but for those of you who would use them, I'd grab this in a minute.  

Contributor

Does any one know if you can use these products with color treated hair?

Respected Contributor

I just watched the video.  He said they're fine for color treated hair.  I'm tempted, but haven't used sulfates in my shampoo for YEARS because they destroy my hair.  He says his are different... I think he said he adds an oil?  (I'm not going to rewatch it!).  With the sulfates, I'll probably pass.... but not because I'm worried about color.

Honored Contributor

@SundayPeaches wrote:

Does any one know if you can use these products with color treated hair?

@SundayPeaches

I'm estimating that more than 50% of women do something color-wise to their hair, so this is a no-brainer.  However, if you look at the online description, scroll down to the Q&A, you'll see this concern has been asked and answered.  HTH      

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This is a grea deal.  Unfortunately, I'd never use the conditioner.  I have fine hair and do best with a spray, leave-in conditioner. 

It wouldn't be such a great deal for me if I won't use one of the products but for those of you who would use them, I'd grab this in a minute.  

With the free shipping, it might be worth a try for you, @Lipstickdiva! This formula is specifically formulated to give your hair more volume so you may be pleasantly surprised!