Respected Contributor

Re: Wow-Received a Sample of Trish McEvoy's BB Cream and tried it!!!!!!!

Upon someone's recommendation here, I purchased Hoikia Hoikia's Petite BB Blam from Amazon. I do think this will work for me since it is for acne prone skin and the Koreans seem to do well in cosmetics on other products I've tried.

Super Contributor

I know her BB Cream has sunscreen, and like the finish of it, but I prefer physical sunscreen, and use Elta MD Clear SPF 46. For me, it gives the same finish, and does not get oily adding the Elta. Like gotpaw, I wish she would physical sunscreen in her products.
Honored Contributor

Her prices are too high. Her foundation is $75. Does she use gold in her products? I am sure that her bb & foundation is nice but does it really justify the price? If you are looking for sheer coverage, Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer is very nice for $43. Bobbi Brown uses too much yellow in her facial products for me as I am fair/light.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I use this all the time now. So worth it. I love how it makes my skin look and over time, I do believe it has actually improved my skin. I buy from HSN. She will have a Today's Special coming up on August 26 and there may be new products and good pricing/flex pays on her line. I am really impressed with everything I get from her line. My new obsession is her Line Refiner (HSN does not carry this and I get it from Nordies).

Respected Contributor

On 8/17/2014 gotpaw said:

I really like TM BB Cream; however, until she changes the chemical sunscreens to physical I won't use it anymore. I went on to IT CC Cream but still like the finish and such of Trish's. I do wish Trish would take the parabens and chemical sunscreens out of her products. I think her products give such a nice, polished finish. Love the planners.

ITA. It's nice but the chemical SPF is a deal killer. I like her line a lot but I really do think the price of the BB is totally out of line. I had a generous sample and gave it a shot even though it had chemical SPF just to see what all the hub bub was about. Still like my Boscia BB better. Price is reasonable and it is physical SPF which makes it all good.
Honored Contributor

I have used the CC tinted one since it came out. It is great for my oily skin, and I can say my skin looks much better since I quit using so many other things on it. A little goes a very long way and a tube lasts a long long time. The color is good for me, it doesn't have chalky coverage, and it will stay on my face all day. It does everything I need, so I'm happy to keep using it as long as she makes it.