Regular Contributor

I am sure its been noticed and mentioned and I missed those posts, but I was looking for a kathleen Kirkwood cami type top and an old Leah video came on and she was so different, I did not realize until I saw that old video how small she is now!

I knew she was smaller but seeing the old video made it really clear, wow... I think she says she is a large still  but I think she could be a medium now .. Anyway I like her no matter  her size..

Honored Contributor

She looks great and is a great host.

Contributor

She looks amazing - she is one of my all time favorite hosts.  She explains things well and does not talk over the guests - one of my biggest pet peeves!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Love her.  She is delightful and looking wonderful too.

Honored Contributor

Good for Leah.  Losing weight is not an easy task for anyone.  She nailed it.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@darlight wrote:

I am sure its been noticed and mentioned and I missed those posts, but I was looking for a kathleen Kirkwood cami type top and an old Leah video came on and she was so different, I did not realize until I saw that old video how small she is now!

I knew she was smaller but seeing the old video made it really clear, wow... I think she says she is a large still  but I think she could be a medium now .. Anyway I like her no matter  her size..

Leah is a larger woman so I believe her when she says she wear a size large. I think she was fibbing when she told us she wore an xl before she lost the weight, IMO she was at least a1x. Evidently size does matter because everyone is noticing her dramatic weight loss and commenting on it.

Honored Contributor

Sorry Ladies but I beg to differ. I thought Leah looked great then and great now. Just because someone loses weight doesn't magically make them "beautiful". 

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

@ID2 I completely agree! Leah has always been beautiful. I do commend her weight loss...because she is probably healthier now. As someone who's struggled with my weight all my life, I know how hard it is to lose it--and even harder to keep it off!