Honored Contributor

Wow, Jacque washed her makeup off on TV

Did anyone else see her do that on the Philosophy show? It was around 4:40pm eastern. She looks 10 years younger without makeup. Great skin.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Wow, Jacque washed her makeup off on TV

Yes! She is beautiful. Naturally! She ttried on wigs on air too.  When she pulls her hair back to expose her face, washes the stylist's makeup off, she is absolute perfection!  what is most impressive is that she seems totally unaware of her beauty. 

Now if we could encourage  her to choose flattering garments,  insist on a minimalist's makeup application and  let her gorgeous hair grow ...........  Nevermind , she'd become the instant target of the others (who work so hard yet fail to even approach her natural beauty.) 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did not see the presentation but have seen her bare faced before. I've always admired her gorgeous skin. I know Shawn always states people think she looks 14 when she isn't wearing makeup (sorry but I don't see it) but I think Jacque is the one who looks a lot younger. She is very pretty, imo, both with and without makeup.

Trusted Contributor

I've seen Jacque wash off her makeup on other shows.  She has beautiful skin.  Whenever I wash my face, my skin is always red for a few minutes even though I am gentle.  It doesn't matter what cleanser I am using, either.  Jacque's skin doesn't do that.  Lucky girl!

Paws and enjoy life.
Trusted Contributor

Shawn posted a selfie of her bare face.  Oh My!  Not only did she post it on her blog she showed it on national, live TV , at least twice.  Hmmm  Does she see what the world sees? Obviously not...  14 what ?

Honored Contributor

@CoG wrote:

Shawn posted a selfie of her bare face.  Oh My!  Not only did she post it on her blog she showed it on national, live TV , at least twice.  Hmmm  Does she see what the world sees? Obviously not...  14 what ?

What I notice about shawn is that her face always looks really red- with and without makeup. It looks like it is irritated and would hurt. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:
Did anyone else see her do that on the Philosophy show? It was around 4:40pm eastern. She looks 10 years younger without makeup. Great skin.

She's a beautiful woman with beautiful skin.  She doesn't need makeup.  And she'll do anything on TV, she is not vain.  I think she adorable. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

She's beautiful with and without makeup. I think her makeup looks wonderful on her and I certainly don't think it ages her. I don't think she needs to change a thing, she should do what she wants. It's not our place to try and get her to change her look. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

WOW: You look pretty good yourself, Lilac.

@LilacTree wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

She's a beautiful woman with beautiful skin.  She doesn't need makeup.  And she'll do anything on TV, she is not vain.  I think she adorable. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CoG wrote:

Yes! She is beautiful. Naturally! She ttried on wigs on air too.  When she pulls her hair back to expose her face, washes the stylist's makeup off, she is absolute perfection!  what is most impressive is that she seems totally unaware of her beauty. 

Now if we could encourage  her to choose flattering garments,  insist on a minimalist's makeup application and  let her gorgeous hair grow ...........  Nevermind , she'd become the instant target of the others (who work so hard yet fail to even approach her natural beauty.) 

CoG, I don't think Jacque needs to change her garments as I believe they are already flattering.  And her hair is just fine.