Honored Contributor

Wow! Bare Minerals line is so limited on QVC

I was going to order and QVC  has hardly anything. Went to the  a Bare Essential website and found what I wanted as well as free shipping and a free full sized gift to boot!   QVC. Has a terrible limited selection.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wow! Bare Minerals line is so limited on QVC

Maybe they should change the name to Barely Minerals.

Respected Contributor

Possibly Bare Minerals does not sell as well as it used to.  

Honored Contributor

Ulta carries a lot of Bare Minerals and there's a dedicated store...or used to be...in Bellevue Square.

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling BE doesn't sell as well as it used to when Lesllie with the line....I remember those shows with Lisa and Leslie and they would sell out in minutes, some of those kits...It really is a shame, but that is what happens with makeup and skincare lines. They come and go as far as popularity goes.....

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Agreed - I think them losing Leslie was a really bad thing for Bare Minerals. She really was the face of the product. Seems to be going by the wayside for other products like IT and Too Faced. It'd be a similar demise if IT lost Jamie now that she's sold it.

Respected Contributor

It seems that once a line is sold, as was the case with bare minerals, it loses its identity.  I am a long-time bare minerals fan - love the original minerals.  The line has introduced too many new items that I find it is difficult to understand and choose a foundation product that suits me.

Respected Contributor

BE has been on the market a l-o-n-g time. So much so, that I consider it a post peak brand. I used it in "it's heyday" and for an added 20 years. My skin has aged and BE was doing nothing for it.

I agree that Leslie and Lisa could sell that stuff out in minutes, they were good for the brand. AND fun to watch back then.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Recently, Do to sensitive and dry skin changed up my skin care and makeup. Tried famous brand on Qvc, Truly don't understand hype of this brand. Anyhoo! Years ago, Used BE minerals and BE Makeup. Thought why not give it a try again. Well!! Let me say I'm glad made that decision! Several BE items iam very pleased! So is my face. No sensitve issues. Last night while seeing what's new came across BE minerals Deluxe edition with brush. Container so pretty!! Quickly ordered medium beige. Looking forward to holiday gift sets. Qvc! PLEASE-Keep BE coming.💗
Trusted Contributor

Since BareMinerals is available on many websites with free shipping, free returns, no tax, discounts, rewards points, etc, QVC can't compete with their retail pricing and shipping costs. Other than the TSVs, there is no reason to pay more here. This probably explains the small selection.