Trusted Contributor

Re: Would you take the facemaster on an overseas trip?!

confiscation

Trusted Contributor

I took a business trip to Florida. I woke up in the morning with terribly swollen eyes - I looked like a frog. I do puff some mornings, but this was out of control. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

The face master brought them down, and I looked normal for my business meeting. Just sayin . . Glad I brought mine.

Do the math.
Super Contributor

Agree with ritafan... some TSA person may retain it....you would not be a happy camper then! (my niece lost a huge Sephora score from her trip to France)

Respected Contributor

Hi! Lots of replies! Thank you.

I see the consensus is to NOT bring it. It's a shame, however I will go with that. There is a part of me that feels it could be a real issue - be taken from me, or maybe just embarrassing! Can you imagine? Anyway, I knew to ask here. Thanks everyone Smiley Happy

I'll be gone for three weeks! I love using it in the morning to help bring down the puffiness and just perk up my face. It actually works for me that way. So, I feel the same way as you Mariel G. However, if I was going to Florida, this wouldn't be a question. It would be with me. Heck, it only takes like 4 minutes or less.

I'm going to London/oxford and then to Scotland and Paris for Bastile day and longer (we have a place that overlooks the eiffel tower!) and then to switzerland. (happens that the jazz festival is on then!). Also just found out that the tour de france will be happening when we're there.

Trusted Contributor

I wouldn't. Can you imagine trying to explain that to airport security abroad? LOL

Super Contributor

No---unless you go there all the time. You won't want to be wasting time with that...too much to see and do.

Valued Contributor

Yes, absolutely!! I have taken my Serious Skin Care Microcurrent EGG overseas three times. We were gone for three weeks each trip. I have put it in my carryon bag twice and in my checked bag once. No one ever questioned what it was. HTH

Valued Contributor

Sorry -- Double post

Valued Contributor

No. Not on an overseas flight. Had my bag searched because my bar of soap looked suspicious to TSA on the x-ray. It was shea butter soap from Bath and Body Works (has bumps on the bar when new) . LOL, at least they didn't throw it away which could happen to your machine. Could be a bomb in their minds.

Trusted Contributor

Don't take it as carry on, put it in baggage and you will be fine. Since you can't take more than 2oz of products as carry on and some stuff can't be carried on anyway, I just always put my cosmetics stuff in baggage to get around those issues.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!