Honored Contributor

Re: Would you like to see FRESH products come back to the Q?

@Bridgegal  You must have Fresh mixed up with someone else.  Fresh does NOT test on animals.  Just search the web and you will see.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@glam_girl  You should try or get a sample of the Vitamin Necktar Serum.  It gives your skin instant results looking healthier.  Seporha would probably give you a sample or Nordstrom and Nordstrom is free shpg & free returns.  I received a sample and am quite impressed.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@appm  Give Nordstrom a chance because it is free shpg. and free returns and they offer all the different sizes that are available.  I own the Vitamin Nectar moisturer & it is wcnderful.  Also I received a sample of the Vitamin Nectar serum and it is outstanding.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 

I did check online first.     From Ethicalelephant:

Unfortunately, it turns out that Fresh does test on animals when required by law and cannot be considered a cruelty-free brand.

Regular Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@glam_girl  You should try or get a sample of the Vitamin Necktar Serum.  It gives your skin instant results looking healthier.  Seporha would probably give you a sample or Nordstrom and Nordstrom is free shpg & free returns.  I received a sample and am quite impressed.

I've tried it and enjoyed it.  I love the Vitamin Nectar line.  Have you tried the exfoliating powder?  It stung a little bit at first when I tried it but my skin turned out amazing the next day.  

Honored Contributor

@glam_girl   I have not tried the powder.  However, since I purchased my Pop Sonic Leaflet, I no longer need exfoliation product because the Leaflet exfoliates my skin while cleaning it.  

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Hi,

I found out a few years ago that Fresh is not Cruelty Free. They sell in mainland China, and China tests the product. Fresh, like other companies who sell in China, say "they do not test,  but China does, so it's China testing, not them" -which is not cruelty free They sanction it for the ability to sell in China.

I loved Rose lip balm, and Brown Sugar fragrance- (although they never lasted very long.) I was never without the lip balm tube in Rose.

Wish they'd pull out of China Cat Sad

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE