Honored Contributor

Would you like to see FRESH products come back to the Q?

I never realized how so many of their fragrances are absolutely beautiful.  They are not over powering but it is how they mix their ingredients for the notes.  I am currently in love with Fresh Life, Citron de vigne & Sugar Lemon.   I own the Fresh Life and Sugar Lemon and received a sample of the Citron de vigne.  All are beautiful but different.  I also decided to try their Vitamin Nectar Glow skin cream with Vitamins C, E and B5.   I just started using (2 days) but my skin is super soft so far.  A few years ago, Fresh was with the Q during LIsa's days.  I really did not know that much about their products but that has changed and quite frankly, I am impressed.  Anyone else like Fresh?  I would love to see TSV's with this brand.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Would you like to see FRESH products come back to the Q?

I tried a lip balm from Fresh when it was at the Q, but that was it. I know Ulta sells that brand, I'll have to check it out the next time I shop there. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love this brand and would be super excited to see them back...and have a TSV! Currently I’m adoring a lemon lip balm of theirs that feels and smells heavenly.  And I agree about their fragrances...devine!   The Q needs to find some time in the current beauty lineup to bring back this brand!  

Respected Contributor

I love their ROSE lip balm.  So pretty and moisturizing.

Super Contributor

Sephora has a mini jar of Fresh rose moisturizer available.  I have it in my cart.  It has good reviews.  Don't want to buy the regular jar in case my sensitive skin can't tolerate it.  Never tried any other Fresh products but this one sounds good.

Respected Contributor

Yes! Glad your enjoying your new fragrances!

Regular Contributor

I love a lot of Fresh products.  Currently using their Facial Essence in lieu of Tatcha's, I also have their soy facial cleanser in my bathroom.  It's a great line.  By the way, Fresh Life is my favorite fragrance from Fresh.  Smiley Happy

If they come back, they need to make it enticing for me to shop.  I get free shipping on other places and earn loyalty points as well.

Honored Contributor

@glam_girl  You need to smell the Citron de Vigne eau de parfum.  The name is somewhat deceiving.  It is absolute heaven.  It is running neck & neck with Fresh Life but for a different reason.  They have so many fragrances, I wonder if Nordstrom or Sephora carry all of them.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@appm  Let me know how you like the Rose moisturizer.  I am loving this Vitamin Nectar Glow moisturizer with vitamins.  It's great to have vitamins built in for the skin and I have sensitive skin.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I would love to try their lemon lip balm but they still use animal testing so it's OUT.   Smiley Sad