Esteemed Contributor

Would you buy Ryan Seacrest's skincare line?

Yup, that's right, Ryan Seacrest is coming out with a skincare line for men that will be sold on QVC on June 8.

https://www.latfusa.com/article/2019/5/polished-by-dr-lancer-skincare-makes-qvc-debut/

The line called Polished by Dr Lancer is aimed at men and consists of a face scrub, a cleanser, and a sunscreen. The 3 piece kit will sell for $45 U.S.

Would you buy or try this line or buy it for your guy or another man in your life?

(If QVC is pushing this 3 piece kit as a Father's Day gift, they aren't allowing themselves enough time, IMO, for the item to actually get to the customer before Father's Day which is June 16 this year.)

Honored Contributor

Re: Would you buy Ryan Seacrest's skincare line?

I'm not a man, so no I would not buy it and I don't have anyone in mind to buy it for.

Respected Contributor

I’m assuming He’s just the spokesperson. Lancer is the brand. They were using some actress to sell it too, I think she was from full house.

Respected Contributor

No.
Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I’m assuming He’s just the spokesperson. Lancer is the brand. They were using some actress to sell it too, I think she was from full house.

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I think Candace Cameron Bure from Fuller House represented this line. I'm not swayed by celebrity endorsements, I like to read reviews on products.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh h**l naw!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I don't care for RS( there's something not right there) so I would not buy anything he is promoting. I do like the Lancer line and do buy it for myself, but I would buy from the CD WEN line for a gift for my husband or son. Love Chaz.

Honored Contributor

I doubt my DH would have used it.  Would not buy it for SIL--he would not use it either.  Didn't ****** Clark begin a skincare line before he got ill?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have to hand it to Ryan for coming up with a men's skincare line.  Very smart.  Wives should be buying this for their men for father's day.  In fact, it will bring more business for Ryan.  Congrats!

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Didn’t Potsie from Happy Days try to sell a men’s face cream on Q?  And Rob Lowe?

Not a RS fan.