Honored Contributor

Re: Would like some liquid foundation suggestions please+++

I love Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch foundation right now. It never dries my skin, but it has a liquid to powder finish, so I would make sure to use a moisturizer and/or a primer under it. I like to mix a luminizer into mine and currently use the Burberry Fresh Glow base and mix a drop of that with my Fluid touch. I think it works best with a sponge. I use the Real Techniques dupe for the Beauty Blender. It works as well as the Beauty Blender and costs less than a third of the price of the Beauty Blender.

High end, I really like Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua or Nars Sheer Glow. I prefer lighter coverage, so if you want full coverage, those may not work.

Honored Contributor

On 2/19/2015 beach-mom said:

Hi - my skin is combination, but my favorite is Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation. It's VERY pricey, but it's worth every penny. (Sephora now carries it.) The finish is incredible. I also like Urban Decay Naked. There are wonderful foundations I've tried an love from Mally, Laura Geller, Tarte, and IT here, but I haven't tried any of the liquids. I love Poreless Perfection from Mally and I'm liking the new Foundcealer from Tarte. Laura has a new fluid foundation coming out, but it's not out yet - you can get it on advance order. Good luck! Smile

Love Giorgio Armani's Luminous Silk-it is pricey but it is fantastic!!!!!!It lasts a long time for me, I use very little but love the look I get from it-just flawless, luminous perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

I have very fair, sensitive, dry skin and love Clinique's Even Better foundation. Linen is a perfect match, covers really well, lasts all day ( without primer), and does not dry out my skin or accentuate any dryness. For me this is definetly a "less is more" foundation so the bottle lasts quite awhile.
Trusted Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth has a nice CC cream foundation, I like IT CC cream, L Mercier silk cream is very nice, and Nars Sheer Glow has been getting some bashing on here, but I like it, it is sheer and blendable and has a nice finish.
Honored Contributor

On 2/20/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:
On 2/19/2015 beach-mom said:

Hi - my skin is combination, but my favorite is Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation. It's VERY pricey, but it's worth every penny. (Sephora now carries it.) The finish is incredible. I also like Urban Decay Naked. There are wonderful foundations I've tried an love from Mally, Laura Geller, Tarte, and IT here, but I haven't tried any of the liquids. I love Poreless Perfection from Mally and I'm liking the new Foundcealer from Tarte. Laura has a new fluid foundation coming out, but it's not out yet - you can get it on advance order. Good luck! Smile

Love Giorgio Armani's Luminous Silk-it is pricey but it is fantastic!!!!!!It lasts a long time for me, I use very little but love the look I get from it-just flawless, luminous perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here - it only takes about two teeny dots for my whole face! I use my fingers and usually start under my eyes and around my nose, then I blend it all over. Smile

Frequent Contributor

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue is the best I ever tried and I am very particular. I gave it a try and highly recommend

Esteemed Contributor

I highly recommend Lancôme photo luminessance. It's perfect for my slightly dry skin; it provides a dewy finish and the colors are fantastic.
Respected Contributor

On 2/20/2015 doglover3 said:

I have very dry sensitive skin. I can't wear LG or IT, both are very heavy feeling on me and drying. Tarte showed up fined lines I didn't even know I had so, for me personally, I wouldn't recommend these 3 for dry skin, JMO

I do like Mally's air brush mousse in the pump jar but what really works the best for me, really 2 that work very well for me, Oil of Olay 2 in 1 (serum/foundation)pump glass bottle and comes in colors, is swirled together in the jar as well as Visible lift serum absolute by L'Oreal. Someone just told me about a Cover Girl product that is suppose to be a concealer, primer and foundation all in one, pump bottle with a blue pump cap but I haven't tried that but do want to.

I should have said Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 and is great for dry skin plus sensitive skin. It does come in colors and is swirled in the pump bottle. A little goes a long way plus it also makes a great TM if you mix your favorite moisturizer with it before applying. I do this a lot and still gives very good coverage while feeling nice and soft on my face, not a heavy or sticky/tacky feeling like IT gives me.

Super Contributor

I am sure I have tried every single one.

My faves: MAC Pro Longwear (for fuller coverage, longlasting) Revlon Colorstay for normal to dry, NARS SheerGlo for lighter glowy coverage, Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid (light but nice coverage), Estee Lauder Double Wear (for full coverage, the "LIGHT" version for a less heavy blend), Maybelline Fit Me, Dior NUDE AIR (light coverage) and Laura Mercier Silk Cream, but you have to experiment with application methods. Some work with fingers, some best with Beauty blender and some with brush.

What I don't like: The new Nars Luminous all day serum foundation (GOSSMAKEUP loves this on YOUTUBE---he also LOVES the Dior spray one), EL Perfectionist, Dior STAR, Clinique Even Better. I want to try the new Clinique one, though....and so many others. It is nice to get a sample of the high end ones before buying.

If I win the lottery, I would like to try the By Terry Densiliss...

Respected Contributor

Christian Dior Nude or Forever or Star foundations. Simply the best I have ever used and I'm 56. They are all great.