Honored Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

Haha @Mz iMac 

Hi!  I don't know. That's why I am asking.... LOL. 

@justashopper  Sometimes #1 & sometimes #2.  Depends on the item.  Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

I have it in the light blue, love it.  Also have it in summer blues, same style but unusual color.  Have it on now.  Enjoy your new gown.

Valued Contributor

Most of the time it's #1 - I'll pay more (but there would be a limit. I may need to do without rather than settle if I can't afford it). 

Valued Contributor
@QVCkitty1, @mspatmac

Off topic. Sorry.

Pretty nightgowns! Do they wash well, shrink, wrinkle?
Trusted Contributor

I remember many years ago when I was a young professional I went shopping with my mom for a new skirted suit for work. I found a beautiful one that I loved but felt it was way more than I wanted to spend. My mom encouraged me to get it anyway (she was a bad influence lol) but I opted to wait for a sale. There was only one size 4 on the display rack and my mom told me it wouldn't be there when I came back. She was right, of course, it was gone a few weeks later. My mom was with me again and was sympathetic but told me I shouldn't be surprised. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Well, I found out soon after that she had bought it when she gave it to me for my birthday. So, now, I tend to pay full price for what I want when I see it.

Valued Contributor

@LuvSoCal wrote:

I remember many years ago when I was a young professional I went shopping with my mom for a new skirted suit for work. I found a beautiful one that I loved but felt it was way more than I wanted to spend. My mom encouraged me to get it anyway (she was a bad influence lol) but I opted to wait for a sale. There was only one size 4 on the display rack and my mom told me it wouldn't be there when I came back. She was right, of course, it was gone a few weeks later. My mom was with me again and was sympathetic but told me I shouldn't be surprised. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Well, I found out soon after that she had bought it when she gave it to me for my birthday. So, now, I tend to pay full price for what I want when I see it.

@LuvSoCal   That's such a nice memory.  I love that she was the one to buy it for your birthday. 

Honored Contributor

It would depend on what it was.  Save 25% on a foundation?  Or 25% on a new car?  I wouldn't save 25% on a foundation.  I'd pay full price for what I wanted.  I'd buy a different car if it meant saving 25%

Honored Contributor

@sugar plum wrote:
@QVCkitty1, @mspatmac

Off topic. Sorry.

Pretty nightgowns! Do they wash well, shrink, wrinkle?

@sugar plum , They are easy care, and I have never experienced shrinking, and this will be my 5th gown bought over a period of years.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I'm really surprised by all these "get what I want when I want it" answers.  

Honored Contributor

When it comes to a lot of things, I'll wait until it goes on sale.  If it gets sold out, I just saved some money.  However, on occasion, there will be something I'm willing to pay full price for, and when I do, it's gonna be something I REALLY want and a quality item.  

I am an I want what I want person.  I don't want an approximation of what I want.  I'd rather have nothing than a cheaper approximation of the thing I wanted.