Honored Contributor

Re: Would Like Recommendations For Volumiinizing Shampoo and Conditioner

[ Edited ]

@cuddlesmama,  Here are a few suggestions:  Aquage volume shampoo good for color treated hair; Avalon Organics volume shampoo and they also have a thickening shampoo.  No sulfates but you get suds.  iherb.com carries the Avalon shampoos and if you spend $20 you receive free shpg.  Aquage is sold at certain beauty salons, ebay, amazon, etc.  You need to Google it.  Cat Very Happy  P.S.  Conditioner weighs the hair down and I don't use it.  Every once in a while I use Josie's hair serum at bedtime on my hair and shampoo in morning.  Or, if you really want a conditioner, then place a small amount in a spray bottle and fill with water and spray on your hair and then rinse.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I use Aussie Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner

Honored Contributor

I have thick, fine straight hair.

As an 8 year WEN user I have the thickest, most bouncy, shiny hair ever!

Chaz Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I have straight thinning hair and conditioner no matter how light is the kiss of death for volume in my hair.  I don't own a bottle.  I have been using a brand of shampoo for thinning hair I got in Ulta and it weighs down my hair.  I did use Living Proof for a while and liked it but I am always on to something new. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thicker fuller hair products work.  They make a gel type product in a pump bottle and that works well with any shampoo.  The shampoo also works on its own as well.