Respected Contributor

Re: Would Anyone Care to Join Me? And "What Just Happened???

Well he bought them and gave her 3. Maybe it goes to show that it doesn't pay to hint around for strangers to pay for your groceries. 

Honored Contributor

OMGosh.  Where do all of you live that this is taken so seriously!?  I am 110% sure that I don't appear needy Smiley Surprised   I think the whole thing was a funny "did that just happened" type exchange.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

NO ONE WAS FLIRTING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!

NO ONE WAS BEING SHIFTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS JUST A FUNNY INCIDENT TO SHARE.  Good grief!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I also think it was a mistake so I'm not taking anything the wrong way.  I do think some others here are taking it the wrong way tho.  I see the best in people, sometimes to a fault.  Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy  I was just sharing a funny incident 

BTW, this vanity cleaning out/organizing as turned into a MUCHO bigger job (sigh).  My bathroom looks like it threw up!

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Wow, I'm impressed so many of you have ORGANIZED makeup drawers Smiley Wink

@monicakm   Erm...I don't... Smiley Embarassed

Pin on Cute stuff makes me smile

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

My bathroom looks like it threw up!

😂

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ah, this is the beauty forum. @monicakm  started talking about her makeup drawer organization and then somewhere I got lost. Gataorade and checking out? What does that have to do with Beauty?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

It has nothing at all to do with beauty.  I was just sharing a funny story.

I finally finished my bathroom organization project at 3am this morning.  It got totally overwhelming and I almost gave up.  Now it's done and looks great Smiley Happy  I'm finished buying makeup and if I said that before, I mean it this time!  My granddaughter left this morning with a nice size bundle of makeup tho Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

OMGosh.  Where do all of you live that this is taken so seriously!?  I am 110% sure that I don't appear needy Smiley Surprised   I think the whole thing was a funny "did that just happened" type exchange.  

@monicakm - I totally get what you are saying and I honestly think that a lot of the responses have to do with where you live. Where I live, I would never even joke about something like that because so many people are jerks anymore I have no idea how someone would even react to that kind of joking. It is really sad that's how we treat each other around here anymore so I would be happy that you live in such a friendly place. 

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Shanus 

It has nothing at all to do with beauty.  I was just sharing a funny story.

I finally finished my bathroom organization project at 3am this morning.  It got totally overwhelming and I almost gave up.  Now it's done and looks great Smiley Happy  I'm finished buying makeup and if I said that before, I mean it this time!  My granddaughter left this morning with a nice size bundle of makeup tho Smiley Happy

@monicakm - Congratulations on finally finishing the bathroom organization! Even though it was tempting to quit it has to feel so good to have it completed!