Regular Contributor

I know this has been discussed lately, but I've heard no announcement or updates...but, I went to look for Nick  Chavez's products....the Flocker...and about ten products came up. He used to have pages...I do know he had been ill and undergoing chemo, but had seen him a few times after his treatments were completed. i certainly hope circumstances haven't changed, and perhaps he is just stepping back, but it worrying not to see him. Has anyone heard a definitive reason or that he is okay? Such a nice, nice man.....

Trusted Contributor

Re: Worried…..

[ Edited ]

@dodies 

You can follow him on Facebook.  He looks well and is working.  He was on QVC earlier this month with Ali Carr.

The next couple of days he will be live on an Australian shopping channel doing shows.

Screenshot_20220828-231340.png

Screenshot_20220828-231440.png

Regular Contributor

Thanks, Mezzie Star; I went on his website and there were a lot of things not available there as well. Also, Amazon had some products, but many no longer available. It looked like, on his website, he is focusing on a kind of "wellness kit" for hair care and regrowth following chemo, which makes sense. He has been around a long time and would certainly understand if he was focusing on wellness and stepping away from his salon and products. I don't "do" Facebook...absolutely no interest, but I appreciate your update and glad to hear he looks well. Thanks.