Respected Contributor

I've been using Careprost on my eyelashes every night and I'm pleased with the longer length I've achieved but I wasn't prepared for how wildly UNRULY my eyelashes have become! I guess I assumed they were going to grow relatively evenly and they'd just be longer but now the individual hairs are different thicknesses and grow in all different directions! I always use an eyelash curler before I apply my mascara but this doesn't help get my lashes "in line". I just end up with wonky CURLED eyelashes!  Has anyone else had to deal with this problem?

Honored Contributor

Ever since the 60's I've always used an eyelash curler.  All three of my daughters (all adults) have always used eyelash curlers (I guess because they grew up seeing me do it).

You need to make sure you get as close as you can to the eyelid.  When or if you put on mascara you must make sure you start as close to the eyelid as possible or else you are weighing down the eyelashes on top.

Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse

I know what you mean....I use careprost also, and I find the same wonkiness! Some lashes will be long and some short and going different directions.Rarely have they all been long at once. Oh well, at least I have more length and lashes than before!

Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

I've been using Careprost on my eyelashes every night and I'm pleased with the longer length I've achieved but I wasn't prepared for how wildly UNRULY my eyelashes have become! I guess I assumed they were going to grow relatively evenly and they'd just be longer but now the individual hairs are different thicknesses and grow in all different directions! I always use an eyelash curler before I apply my mascara but this doesn't help get my lashes "in line". I just end up with wonky CURLED eyelashes!  Has anyone else had to deal with this problem?

I use this and I do notice odd Lashes at times, and have noticed some really long ones. I will trim the really long ones to make them look right and not stand out. This stuff has really helped my lashes. 

Valued Contributor

@Texasmouse

I am sure this is an anoying problem but your title made me crack up laughing.