Regular Contributor

Wondering why I was in Costco yesterday and saw Dr Denese Tinted Defense Daycream available and yet got an email saying my auto delivery for the same item is delayed until September......?

Respected Contributor

Re: Wondering why……

[ Edited ]

I'm guessing it's along the lines of different companies buying different amounts and have different customers. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe Costco got a bargain on and bought up some older stock.  I can think of many possible reasons, but as customers and "outsiders", we'll never know.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@dodies Maybe Costco placed their order before QVC? 

Super Contributor

The "buying power" of Costco vs the"buying power" of QVC? 

Honored Contributor

I wish we had a Costco (sigh)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

We were at Costco yesterday & I saw Perricone eye cream at a dirt-cheap price ($20).  I don't use the brand so I didn't buy it, but I thought about all the QVC ladies who do use it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@monicakm - Me too! The nearest one to us is about 1 hour away. I shop at B.J.'s.  Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Google just told me the closest one is an hour and six minutes.  Must be closer than Dallas.  YES, there is one a little NE of Dallas.  I'd love to go at least just once!

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

@monicakm - Me too! The nearest one to us is about 1 hour away. I shop at B.J.'s.  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom@monicakm 

You can always shop on Costco on line. Often there's much more featured than what's in the local stores too. I am referring to Beauty related items, but often other stuff too. Which btw, my Beauty product orders have always come directly from the vendor as opposed to being warehoused by Costco and sent out. HTH it's really a great place to shop.