Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Wonderful fragrance, fresh and clean!

@skittles2Yes it is cruelty free.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pirette seems to be a sweet beach oil scent with coconut Tonka, surf wax, amber & woods. I looked up some reviews & many claim on them it smells like a coconut suntan lotion scent that is long lasting. Cruelty Free & vegan. Back, I am tempted.

Respected Contributor

Years ago, we vacationed in Maui, & I got a few Bootzie oil roller balls. It was a beautiful beach coconut vanilla scent. It was also cruelty free. They still sell it on certain websites. Pretty bottles & rollerballs. Prices have certainly risen. 

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I may try this fragrance , I just bought Burberry's new perfume Weekend. I bought it from the Q and it's a fruity floral, to me it smells as it is described online. Made in France and of course does contain alcohol. My husband mentioned how good I smelled and he doesn't notice anything.

-------

Nose like a dog @blackhole99 . That was funny. They lost me with marigold as part of the scent. My marigolds have a bitter aroma.

Honored Contributor

@wilma  Been using Amazing Grace, Pure G, Falling in Love and Baby Grace since they came to QVC.  Defifnitely not the same as they were in the beginning.  Will have to rethink future purchases.  

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@wilma  Been using Amazing Grace, Pure G, Falling in Love and Baby Grace since they came to QVC.  Defifnitely not the same as they were in the beginning.  Will have to rethink future purchases.  

@Daysdee 

Those fragrances don’t smell the same in Sephora or other stores either.