Honored Contributor

Re: Wonderful fragrance, fresh and clean!

Tova had the freshest scent. I loved it.
Valued Contributor

I just ordered this today from Beautyhabit.  Can't wait to get this and FYI, if you are new, they have a 15% coupon.

Occasional Contributor

Look at Amazon, it says that it's cruelty free... alcohol-free, cruelty free and vegan, PIRETTE Fragrance Oil has no parabens or phthalates to irritate sensitive skin.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered and got it today. All I can smell is coconut. Reminds me a pina colada. I'll try it with just a touch and hope that it drys down without the strong coconut scent.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1  What are the ingredients?  With perfumes there is top, middle and base notes.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

You can see the notes and reviews here:

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Pirette/Pirette-29078.html

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Mine arrived today, too, & I like it.

It's a good thing I enjoy coconutty scents!  There's another slightly warmer scent in there, too, but thankfully (to me, anyway)  no musk.

Regular Contributor

Funny how fragrance smells different on all of us! I smell no coconut, just a peach smell on my skin. I wish it smelled more coco-nutty on me. I do enjoy it though.

Honored Contributor

I may try this fragrance , I just bought Burberry's new perfume Weekend. I bought it from the Q and it's a fruity floral, to me it smells as it is described online. Made in France and of course does contain alcohol. My husband mentioned how good I smelled and he doesn't notice anything.

Respected Contributor

@skincaremaven  I don't pick up any peach notes on my skin, just mostly the coconut.  I guess everyone's body chemisty reacts differently with scents.