Regular Contributor

Wonderful fragrance, fresh and clean!

I purchased a new fragrance and I am so impressed with it! It is called Pirette, and it is a fragrance oil.

I can’t stop sniffing myself, lol.

For reference, I loved the original Tova, the original Pure Grace and Falling in Love.

Pirette is fresh and warm. The website says it has coconut, but I do not smell that. I smell fresh ripe warm peaches. 

I cannot wear anything strong, this is light, but lasts.

Thought I would share.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wonderful fragrance, fresh and clean!

@skincaremaven 

Where did you purchase your fragrance oil?

Thank you 

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 

I found it on amazon for 48.00 sounds wonderful.Gonna order a bottle myself!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Super Contributor

@skincaremaven This sounds really interesting. May have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing. This is how I feel about Miglin Pheromone Destiny, can't get enough of it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skincaremaven wrote:

I purchased a new fragrance and I am so impressed with it! It is called Pirette, and it is a fragrance oil.

I can’t stop sniffing myself, lol.

For reference, I loved the original Tova, the original Pure Grace and Falling in Love.

Pirette is fresh and warm. The website says it has coconut, but I do not smell that. I smell fresh ripe warm peaches. 

I cannot wear anything strong, this is light, but lasts.

Thought I would share.

@skincaremaven Thanks so much for the recommendation.  I was an ORIGINAL TOVA girl too...   for YEARS,  until the company was sold.  Love FIL too,  until that changed.   I'll look up this fragrance.  Where did you purchase?

Edited to add -  I just purchased on Amazon.  Lots of very nice reviews and sounds like a fragrance I'll enjoy.  Thanks so much.  I also use Beach by BB, so I'm curious to see how this differs. 

Valued Contributor

I love the scent of peaches!  I'm going to check this out also.  Thanks for the rec.

Respected Contributor

This sounded interesting to me too, so I just ordered a bottle directly from the co's website (pirettebeach dot com).  They have free s&h in the US, plus I got a promo code for 10% off, so my total came to $43.20

Trusted Contributor

Sounds like something I'd love.  Anyone know if this brand is cruelty free? I checked the website, no mention, so I'm guessing it isn't.

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Regular Contributor

I ordered directly from the company’s website.  I found a coupon code online, I do not remember where.  I am in the medical profession and I smelled it on a patient.  I asked her what it was and where she purchased it, ended up loving it!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@skincaremaven 

Thanks for the suggestion. I also liked Pure Grace & Falling in Love, but the last time I sampled them in a store, they didn’t smell the same to me. That was a few years ago. Been trying to find something else ever since, but with my asthma I can’t wear anything too strong.