Esteemed Contributor
I just showered and cleansed with SOB and it's been awhile. I really enjoy SOB and I wonder why Chaz never introduced the mousse and styling creme in this scent. I remembered he started with SHP. Just went to his site to see if it was available maybe this go around but nothing I would love this In styling products too.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wonder why no Sob styling

I am totally with you on this! I love the SOB scent (along with many others like SHP) and I would have loved the extras with this particular seasonal. In fact, I would love a kit of just the styling creams for the 3 spring seasonals together. There is no way that I wouldn't be buying that trio!

Contributor

SOB is one of my absolute favorites! I wish he had done the SC and mousse in it as well, but he didn't start making seasonal SC and mousse until SHP.
Respected Contributor

I also agree that I would have order SC in SOB. It is unfortunate that Chaz never made a SC and mousse in this formula.

Frequent Contributor

I know this thread is from last year but was hoping for the mousse and styling cream this year. Not going to order the CC if there's no styling cream or mousse for that scent. Pretty bummed but I did get lots of the SHL stuff.

Robin~

Respected Contributor

@rplas64 You never know what the future holds...but Chaz has said several times that only SHP and the seasonals after that would have the styling products. The next NEW seasonal will be this fall, and one of the previous fall ones will be retired...and that pattern will probably continue at least until fall 2017. That's probably why no styling products for the older seasonals...just too much cost to manufacture for only a year or so.

Just for myself...I never bother about matching scents. I use a bottle of whatever until it's used up, then go to another one. Nothing really lingers in my hair after drying, so it's fine with me to do it that way.

I will say, Sweet Almond Mint and Bamboo Green Tea products mix well with all the others. They are pretty neutral in scent and don't take away from the fragrances I particularly enjoy.

Honored Contributor

SOB ?

Valued Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

SOB ?

@Tinkrbl44, SOB stands for Spring Orange Blossom.