Trusted Contributor

Wonder if I can now get a consultation at Clinique counter

Mask requirements have been for the most part lifted in my state.  You don't need to wear them in stores unless it is the store's policy to wear one.

I really need a live consult for a new BB or CC cream at the Clinique counter.  Foundation matching isn't my strong suit!  Besides, it's fun to do.

I guess the only thing to do is go try it and find out!

Respected Contributor

Re: Wonder if I can now get a consultation at Clinique counter

@PilatesLover 

I would call ahead to make sure Clinique does have someone authorized at their counter.

I walked into Macy's and the gals and guys were allover the place, you want Lancome I can help you.....they couldn't find anything so of course they were floaters that took care of all the counters.

Have you tried the chat session or call session on Clinique's website, maybe you can start there and then it won't be so "new" when you get to the counter to see/try the product....just a suggestion.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wonder if I can now get a consultation at Clinique counter

I would call also first.  I was at a place the other day and I told the woman I had wanted to get a makeover at the Clinique counter before the virus started and some day wanted to.  She said, we still can't do them and I don't know when.  When I got my brows done a few weeks ago, I was asking about a product for brows and the woman said, I can try this out on you, but then you would have to buy it.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin