Honored Contributor

Woah! New "Returns" At Sephora

And it's not as user friendly.  Returning the Lancome Tient Idole I just got.  It's about 4 or 5 shades too light.  Instead of printing a return label and putting the product in your mailbox, you now print the label and TAKE it to a Fed Ex drop off location.  But, says the Sephora rep, this is a good thing.  We get the product back faster and you get your money back faster.  Good try! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Woah! New "Returns" At Sephora

@monicakm wrote:

And it's not as user friendly.  Returning the Lancome Tient Idole I just got.  It's about 4 or 5 shades too light.  Instead of printing a return label and putting the product in your mailbox, you now print the label and TAKE it to a Fed Ex drop off location.  But, says the Sephora rep, this is a good thing.  We get the product back faster and you get your money back faster.  Good try! 

There are Fed Ex stores that have closed near me.  I would have to drive too far to take to Fed Ex.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Fed Ex has services in Walgreens @monicakm .

Honored Contributor

we have numerous independent shipping stores that take all types of paid and prepaid shipments....usps, fedex, ups, dhl, and more.

not even sure where a fedex store is in our area?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I return Sephora returns to their stores. They aee in Kohls now too but I haven't tried to return anything there.

Honored Contributor

Well that would not work for me...I have idea where a FED EX drop off is in my area.  When I send something UPS, the store charges me $2.00 for the privliege of using them to ship my item.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

return to store?

Respected Contributor

@monicakm, do a search of Fex Ex drop boxes. You may be surprised how many there are. 

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 

I know where one is.  It's just the inconvenience plus getting there when one has a broken knee. 

Honored Contributor

Walgreens is 50 miles away as is most anything since I live in the east Texas boonies.  There is actually a Dollar General in town 4 miles away that takes Fed Ex returns.  It was just so uber convenient to put it in my mailbox.