Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,388
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: Woah! New "Returns" At Sephora

Maybe they are trying to avoid the USPS since they are now deliberately slowing things down.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,499
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: Woah! New "Returns" At Sephora

Ugh Smiley Sad  Don't remind me 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,499
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: Woah! New "Returns" At Sephora

Oh goodness!  I just placed my order for a deeper shade of the Lancome foundation and the free deluxe sample using Retailmenot (not the 2 free samples) is Bum Bum Cream LOL  That will make three jars of Bum Bum Cream.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,368
Registered: ‎05-17-2010

Re: Woah! New "Returns" At Sephora

@Pearlee   Thanks for reply. Hoping at new site, we can be "friends".

Honored Contributor
Posts: 37,084
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: Woah! New "Returns" At Sephora


@Shanus wrote:

@Pearlee   Thanks for reply. Hoping at new site, we can be "friends".


@Shanus  Only if we both change our personalities.

😄

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,368
Registered: ‎05-17-2010

Re: Woah! New "Returns" At Sephora


@Pearlee wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Pearlee   Thanks for reply. Hoping at new site, we can be "friends".


@Shanus  Only if we both change our personalities.

😄


@Pearlee   Personalities rarely change, especially at my age. never understood why I rubbed you the wrong way since day one here.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 37,084
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: Woah! New "Returns" At Sephora


@Shanus wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Pearlee   Thanks for reply. Hoping at new site, we can be "friends".


@Shanus  Only if we both change our personalities.

😄


@Pearlee   Personalities rarely change, especially at my age. never understood why I rubbed you the wrong way since day one here.


@Shanus  Of course personalities rarely change, hence my smilie emoticon indicating I was kidding. I think my issue with you is clear from many of my posts. I even mentioned it as recently as the day the board closure was announced.

Contributor
Posts: 30
Registered: ‎10-02-2021

Re: Woah! New "Returns" At Sephora

I think this is it.  USPS is having so many problems with delays, lost packages, re-routing.  I keep getting told to use Fed Ex if you want to make sure you get a package.  They probably had a lot of problems with lost/delayed returs due to USPS.