Honored Contributor

Re: Woah! New "Returns" At Sephora

@Pearlee 

I return Sephora returns to their stores.

An hour's drive away Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

And it's not as user friendly.  Returning the Lancome Tient Idole I just got.  It's about 4 or 5 shades too light.  Instead of printing a return label and putting the product in your mailbox, you now print the label and TAKE it to a Fed Ex drop off location.  But, says the Sephora rep, this is a good thing.  We get the product back faster and you get your money back faster.  Good try! 

@monicakm  Oh no. That's a pain, huh? My Sephora is close enough to return an item in person, but have never even checked Ulta's policy...they're close to me, too. Do you know how they compare?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Etoile308 

I know where one is.  It's just the inconvenience plus getting there when one has a broken knee. 

oh that makes all the difference...

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

And it's not as user friendly.  Returning the Lancome Tient Idole I just got.  It's about 4 or 5 shades too light.  Instead of printing a return label and putting the product in your mailbox, you now print the label and TAKE it to a Fed Ex drop off location.  But, says the Sephora rep, this is a good thing.  We get the product back faster and you get your money back faster.  Good try! 

@monicakm  Oh no. That's a pain, huh? My Sephora is close enough to return an item in person, but have never even checked Ulta's policy...they're close to me, too. Do you know how they compare?

@Shanus  I order from Ulta online and return to store also, just lije Sephora.

@monicakm  You need to move to a big city! 😄

Honored Contributor

You can always print out a USPS label and pay for it and put it in your mailbox or have the carrier pick it up.  It may not be the cheapest, but it is the easiest. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for bringing this up, @monicakm.  I didn't know they changed it.  

Sorry to hear it is such a pain in the butt to return the foundation.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel 

They can't cater to everyone's needs I suppose.  Most people get out and about every day.  But it sure was convenient to print a label and put it in the mailbox.  The Dollar Store of all places!  How did they come up with that??  My family going to get a kick out of this when they find out Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@monicakm @My printer is on the fritz and I'm not into printing my own labels. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@monicakm @Was the makeup well under the time of expiration?

Its not easy picking foundation online. I still haven't returned my expired Teint idole to QVC. I'll do it next week. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D 

When I return things to Amazon, there is no label to print.  UPS shows up, picks up the pkg on the picnic table, slaps a label on it and off it goes.  Amazon starts me refund before it's even had time to get back to them.  I guess once it's registered that it's in the system you're going to get refunded.  

With Sephora, I've always printed a label and put the return in the mailbox.  Super convenient.  Dollar Store! Woman Frustrated