Respected Contributor

Re: With the WEN Lawsuit going on

AND they're off and running..........

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@Alexa6352 wrote:

I find it so amusing about the comments about the color and the size of the font and the use of capital letters. I post on many different topics and I use the same font and the colors and capital letters and I have never had anyone complain about it..Never  anyone saying  that I am shouting,never say they can't read the post. No one person ever attacked me. I think that somehow it has to do with the subject  matter,because it only seems to matter  in the WEN..posts. and the fact that I possibly don't agree with all the hype..that I haven't drank the Wen cool-aid...Curious???

Manners are manners no matter where you post.

Good to know you haven't drank (sic) any cool-aid, I'm a WEN lover and I haven't either.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it could be considered baiting

Super Contributor

I use sulphate free shampoo (right now, living proof, but I also use sexy hair and other lines) and use WEN as a conditioner only every time i wash my hair. It's been a great conditioner for me--it doesn't weigh my hair down like some others do.  I know I don't use it as recommended but it works for me this way.

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

IMHO the lawsuit will do nothing to squelch what happens here on the boards!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Contributor

For a class action lawsuit, there is a really small number involved.  Chaz can't address the issue on air with pending litigation.   I don't believe that Wen is the cause of hair loss.  In the general population, there are many people who experience hair loss for one reason or another.

Contributor

I still use the Wen cleansing conditioer with great results.  I had some products that I don't use, however, and they sold quickly and successfully on eBay.  Apparently, not everyone is drinking the lawsuit koolaid.

Contributor

wen is going to be discussed on The Doctors TV show today.

Regular Contributor

Law suit Smaw suit.  I love my Wen and I'm sticking to it.