Respected Contributor

Re: With the WEN Lawsuit going on

@Tigriss wrote:
I reckon I'm crazy because I just found one of my EOS lip balms and started using it again by my favorite chair.

WEN didn't work for me, but it does for many people. I'm pretty sure they would stop using it if they have hair loss, but then again, the people sueing didn't, so there that is.

I just bought a new EOS lip balm yesterday, lemon flavor.  Never had a problem and will use it unless I do.  Smiley Happy

Deb

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

Lots of class action lawsuits ... have you seen the recent on for EOS lip balm.  A class-action lawsuit versus EOS lip balm has claimed that the popular product causes unwanted reactions such as blisters and rashes around the mouth. A lawyer warned the number of affected users could reach tens of thousands and likely exceed hundreds of thousands.

EOS Lip Balm

@Karnerblue

I read about (and saw 'evidence' pics) of the EOS lawsuit too.

I have 6-8 different 'flavors' of EOS and haven't had any reaction to any of them. Lots of my family & friends use them too, with no reaction.

It could be a similar case to WEN, it contains some ingredient that SOME people are allergic/sensitive to, while others are not.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom No offence taken..Some people think that it's easier to read..oh well..and when i type in CAPs..I don't mean it as yelling..I know all the internet nonsense..I just do that to emphasize the point......Can't please everyone..and when it comes to WEN..oh boy watch out.....You would think they had a stake in the company..The only people that are getting rich is Chaz Dean and QVC..

Honored Contributor

@Alexa6352 wrote:

@KingstonsMom No offence taken..Some people think that it's easier to read..oh well..and when i type in CAPs..I don't mean it as yelling..I know all the internet nonsense..I just do that to emphasize the point......Can't please everyone..and when it comes to WEN..oh boy watch out.....You would think they had a stake in the company..The only people that are getting rich is Chaz Dean and QVC..

@Alexa6352

Thank you for taking my post as intended, just trying to be helpful!

This post was much easier to read!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@CalMom  I did not know there were rules? Do you have these rules as to how to start a thread?I would just assume that if you personally  did not like   THIS  thread... do  not open it or just do not post on it. I respect that and that is why I do not post on WEN lovers threads. 

I think I have a right to just start a thread of my own and not have to go did up other people's old threads. People always complain about people digging up the old threads and starting them up again DON'T THEY? 

Anyways, no hard feelings here at all. We all have opinions and have the right to address them without getting upset at each other. 

@SeaMaiden 

For heavens sake, someone can buy a soda and go out side and throw it at a building. Just because you can doesn't mean it makes sense. So I and others would like to know why you (and there are others as well) have to start another thread regarding the same old, same old topic.

Just as you would like QVC and/or Chaz to address this ongoing lawsuit, I and others would like you to address the issue of why you need to start a topic about Wen about the same thing when there are hundreds of other threads that you can add your comments to? Yes, please do address this issue!

@CalMom  I thought a did address the issue in my above post. 

Trusted Contributor

Its an ongoing lawsuit, and an interesting topic.  OP answered your questions.  Why can't you accept that?

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GrailSeeker wrote:

Its an ongoing lawsuit, and an interesting topic.  OP answered your questions.  Why can't you accept that?

"Because she can".     That type of response clearly explains the mentality of some people.
Woman walks out of 6th story window. People want to know why. The reason "Because She Can"!
Usually when one begins a new topic, there is usually something that is newsworthy which provides new information that someone wants to highlight. This was redundant and not newsworthy. If you have nothing to add but are bored and want to write something, add it to an existing thread.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find it so amusing about the comments about the color and the size of the font and the use of capital letters. I post on many different topics and I use the same font and the colors and capital letters and I have never had anyone complain about it..Never  anyone saying  that I am shouting,never say they can't read the post. No one person ever attacked me. I think that somehow it has to do with the subject  matter,because it only seems to matter  in the WEN..posts. and the fact that I possibly don't agree with all the hype..that I haven't drank the Wen cool-aid...Curious???