Respected Contributor

Re: With the WEN Lawsuit going on

@Bella Carro wrote:

@CalMom wrote:

@bonnielu wrote:

Just posted in another forum.  February Insider, new hair product, new sales person... someone named Orlando Pita.  Could be the Q is moving WEN out slowly.  I am not up on these products.  I don't use them but looking through the Insider the BIG PLAY caught my attention.  

Orlando Pita may be new to QVC but he isn't to Costco or Costco . com .  He has shampoo, conditioner, argon oil, hairspray, treatments etc. Costco has had combo packaging with bonuses and so does Costco . com with free shipping. I doubt that QVC can do as well as Costco and will probably cost more.

Five products on Costco . com now and is usually in stores.

@CalMom, have you tried any of them?  

No, I haven't purchased any products.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@viwanton wrote:

For a class action lawsuit, there is a really small number involved.  Chaz can't address the issue on air with pending litigation.   I don't believe that Wen is the cause of hair loss.  In the general population, there are many people who experience hair loss for one reason or another.

My sentiments precisely! For a general number of this product users, the number of plaintiffs in the action - an itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie, yellow polka-dot bikini......la la la la la Smiley Happy

Believe me, the plaintiffs lawyers tried as hard as they could to get this class action come to the largest number of participants they could possibly achieve.

Men use Wen, too, but the lawsuit only mentions the number of women, claiming hair loss from Wen. How many men are part of the lawsuit?

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@viwanton wrote:

For a class action lawsuit, there is a really small number involved.  Chaz can't address the issue on air with pending litigation.   I don't believe that Wen is the cause of hair loss.  In the general population, there are many people who experience hair loss for one reason or another.

My sentiments precisely! For a general number of this product users, the number of plaintiffs in the action - an itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie, yellow polka-dot bikini......la la la la la Smiley Happy

Believe me, the plaintiffs lawyers tried as hard as they could to get this class action come to the largest number of participants they could possibly achieve.

Men use Wen, too, but the lawsuit only mentions the number of women, claiming hair loss from Wen. How many men are part of the lawsuit?

Oh my gosh, just TRY to take my huband's WEN away from him, lol!!! Like Achmed would say, "I kill you!"! He is worse than me about his WEN. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING else touches his head now.

Esteemed Contributor

Haha! I think we really should let our men into this battle! Because I am getting tired..... New threads on the same ol' subject keep popping up like mushrooms! Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

I think it is pretty sad that most of the pages on this thread are just responses to the OP basically "yelling" back for not respodning to older threads "please let us know why you do this" and the like. They do not owe anyone an explanation for starting a new thread, you don't like it don't read it. Just like everyone says if a certain host or product is on that you don't like, change the channel.

I would also like to know why people bother to just "yell" at someone on the internet? Would you act this way in a face to face setting while discussing a SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER, whatever you want to call it?  Many people's behavior is sad, at best, on this forum.  I think this is just a way to anonymously attack others for no reason. 

And, I for one, despise old threads popping up. I would hope new information, such as a lawsuit (pending), would be started as a new thread.  

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. This thread became unkind.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ajsidney12 wrote:

And, I for one, despise old threads popping up. I would hope new information, such as a lawsuit (pending), would be started as a new thread.  

I intended to respond to this comment before.

What do you consider an old thread. A day ago, a week ago?  A thread within the last week isn't old. And as far as Wen goes, they pop up numerous times, weekly.

The news of the lawsuit has been ongoing. It gained the most national attention in December of 2015.

There are too many to name threads about the lawsuit occurring this past weekend especially since Chaz was on QVC.  Another one isn't necessary. It becomes redundant.

Hopefully, you don't get your news on QVC periodically! Oh my!